Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #51 in Beer

Allisah F.
PLAINS, PA
Such a delicious beer. Has a great taste that's easy to drink. It's my number one and go to beer! Also a beer that doesn't give me any type of heart burn.
Krystle G.
Austin, TX
Blue moon is the best. We keep it in our fridge often and also buy orange to go with it. It has a perfect balance and we love having it at our home.
joenna g.
this is one of my all time favorite beers! I love it on a hot day or just out at dinner. my definate go to drink! 100% recommend to beer lovers out there.
Kristen W.
Why do these cans seem to keep things colder?! But seriously, I love Blue Moon! It is refreshing and light, and something I reach for often when I go out.
Cody W.
Indianapolis
I have never been one for spending more for beer in an aluminum can, but it is worth it from blue moon. This is the closest thing to getting it on draft.
Veronica L.
Las Vegas
Best on draft with an Orange slice, but when I want to enjoy a cold blue moon in the comfort of my own home I reach for Blue Moon in the aluminum bottle.
Crystal G.
Laredo, TX
It was ok. At the time it was heavy. The taste was a little more bitter than the last time I tried it. It was not as smooth as the last time I tried it.
M C.
Smooth flavor....great taste....add sliced oranges in the glass to bring out the flavors...this is a better quality beer compared to others I’ve tried
Lisa P.
Absolutely my favorite beer hands down. I especially love to order it out on draft. It's not too light or too bitter and doesn't leave me feeling full.
Donna G.
Massapequa
Love, love, love Blue Moon in a can in the summer. At our beach club you are not allowed to have glass, Blue Moon in a can is the perfect alternative!