Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Jessica A.
Peoria, AZ
Okay honestly, blue moon is my go to beer. 1. It’s delicious, usually on draft. 2. Affordable. 3. Tastes kinda fancy compared to the regular piss beer. Crisp. I love it highly recommend
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
One of my favorite beers! Very crisp taste with a hint of orange flavor. I am a usual purchaser of this product. It is a good value and available at most stores. I am highly satisfied with this product
Rachel M.
Pound , VA
This can y’all! Blue moon is my all time favorite beer so when I saw the 16oz aluminum bottle it was a no brainer. This is by far my favorite brand and will buy more and more of this product!!
Sarah A.
Blue Moon was one of the first beers I tried outside of Coors and Budweiser. It was a good transition beer into better, darker ales. However, I can no longer drink it.
Toni M.
Love the citrus notes in his beer. It’s light enough for a summer drink but heavy enough to be enjoyed in the fall. I love pairing mine with an orange or even a lemon.
De'Monicka B.
THIS IS THE BEST BEER EVER! Every time I go to Hooters, I get this beer. Every fall/winter I drink this beer. It is very complimentary to wings as well as on its own.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I am a big fan of Blue Moon, it is one of my favorite beers especially when it's on tap with an actual orange in it. It's a light tasting Citrus beer that goes good with just about anything
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
It's not bad. I'm not a too big of a fan since it's such a basic beer, but it's pretty neutral. It would be nice if blue moon made a new beer with a different flavor.
Courtney E.
Wyoming, MN
I love blue moon! The orange flavor is wonderful and it's just nice and light where it doesn't get to be too much. It's great with a slice of orange in your glass.
Erin T.
Water View, VA
Every once in a blue moon(haha!) I’ll stop by store up the road and pick up two of these bad boys! The flavor is so tasty! It’s so refreshing and so inexpensive!