Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #51 in Beer

De'Monicka B.
THIS IS THE BEST BEER EVER! Every time I go to Hooters, I get this beer. Every fall/winter I drink this beer. It is very complimentary to wings as well as on its own.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I am a big fan of Blue Moon, it is one of my favorite beers especially when it's on tap with an actual orange in it. It's a light tasting Citrus beer that goes good with just about anything
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
It's not bad. I'm not a too big of a fan since it's such a basic beer, but it's pretty neutral. It would be nice if blue moon made a new beer with a different flavor.
Courtney E.
Wyoming, MN
I love blue moon! The orange flavor is wonderful and it's just nice and light where it doesn't get to be too much. It's great with a slice of orange in your glass.
Erin T.
Water View, VA
Every once in a blue moon(haha!) I’ll stop by store up the road and pick up two of these bad boys! The flavor is so tasty! It’s so refreshing and so inexpensive!
Katie L.
My #1 favorite beer in the entire world. Nothing is better than a Blue Moon with an orange wedge. Perfect drink for any season and any weather. You won’t regret trying it!
Alexis G.
Saluda, NC
This is the only blue moon beer I’ve had. Overall not my favorite, but it is good if I’m in the mood. Compared to other craft wheat beers, it’s not my favorite!
Daphne A.
Sandy Springs, GA
Taste great! Very refreshing going down. I honestly don’t drink a ton of beer but this doesn’t have the strong hops flavor most beers have. One of my favorites!
Dick D.
WINSTED
Little hard at first but once you get past initial taste it's great. It's very delicious. Any beer drinkers that would like a cheap tasty beer should try this.
Ashley M.
Wilmington, NC
LOVE!!!!! Blue moon is the best beer. It tastes great with a slice of orange and This one is awesome because you can screw the lid back on for no spills!