Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #55 in Beer

Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
Blue moon is one of my favorite beers. It is a little heavier so I don't drink more than 2 at a time. Definitely goes well with a cheeseburger and a night in, and you can find it at most liquor stores.
Kayla W.
Sugar Grove, NC
Blue Moon is one of my absolute favorites! And the resealable cans are wonderful... especially for tailgating if you’re walking around a lot! Great taste and their seasonal flavors are awesome too!
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
My fave when I’m at Gillette watching the Patriots play. These beers taste so good in a can, bottle or draft. Most definitely one of my faves and I love that I can find them at every liquor store.
Jinni M.
ORMOND BEACH, FL
My favorite beer when I’m not counting calories. Light and crisp! Amazing in the summer. A little pricy but average price with other beers in its class. Nothing like it! Not to heavy and goes great at the beach or with dinner.
Toni J.
Just started getting into beer and had to try this. It’s tasted really delicious. It has a slight peppery taste which I love. I’ve been going back between this and corona. It’s not too expensive and is something great for everyone
Shannon O.
I’m torn on this beer - it’s definitely got good flavor, but I find it tough to finish an entire one. It’s just a bit heavy for me, the flavor becomes a bit overpowering. I don’t dislike it though, but it’s not my favorite either.
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
Even though im not such a beer person I love this beer because i don’t feel as bloated as i do when I drink other beers and it has that perfect taste of lemon. I would totally buy it again and recommend it.
Brigid M.
Wycombe, PA
For someone who typically doesn’t like beer I LOVE blue moon! This is my go to beer! It tastes great with an orange but if it you happen to have one no worries! It’s still delicious without! I would recommend blue moon to anyone!
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Who doesn’t love blue moon? This is one of my favorite beers. Too it with an orange slice and it’s perfect. So refreshing. It’s reasonably priced but I won’t buy it to drink a lot of it as it is heavier. I would buy it again!
Kaila C.
Charleston
Great beer to drink in the summer time. Not too heavy and not too light. It’s perfect if you squeeze the orange in it! No bitter taste or anything! Perfect beer to eat with anything