Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Allison L.
Henderson, KY
This will always be my favorite beer. It is absolutely delicious and amazing to say the least. It can be more expensive than most beer but I would say the priciest. I can never get over this beer and it was the one that popped my beer cherry’
Jennifer G.
torrance
This beer is just amazing with an orange slice. Every time I go to Buffalo Wild Wings I always order the blue moon with orange slice. Thick but smooth. I’ve tried almost all of the blue moon flavors I enjoy drinking them they taste great.
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
Blue Moon is in my top 5 favorite beers, and these new cans take it a step up! I love the convenience of being able to put the top back on if needed, and they're the perfect size for my favorite coozie!
Sara R.
Indio, CA
My husband introduced me to this beer, and it's become one of my favorites! I love the taste of the unfiltered wheat ale spiced. I am a repeat customer. Very satisfied with this beer! We love it at home
Victoria B.
Burbank, CA
The aluminum bottle is awesome! This beer tastes just as great in an aluminum bottle as it does in a glass bottle. This is great for on the go, especially if you want to save some for later (it has a screw cap)
Lisa E.
Davie, FL
Loce the texture and after taste. It met my expectations but Ive had better beers. I would improve the packaging and the way it is promoted. It has a good flavor and I will buy it again in the future.
Sydney S.
I love me a blue moon now. I can go for one of these at any time of the day. They are affordable and taste delicious. You can get it at anywhere that sells beer. Add an orange to it and you’ll fall in love.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
Blue moon is one of my favorite beers. It is a little heavier so I don't drink more than 2 at a time. Definitely goes well with a cheeseburger and a night in, and you can find it at most liquor stores.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
Good beer. It's nice for a wheat style. I like to add an orange slice to brighten it up a bit. This isn't super heavy for a wheat beer and I think it could appeal to a large selection of beer drinkers.
Alexandra W.
Savannah, GA
I love Blue Moon! This is the perfect summer beer. It's even better when it's in the 16 oz resealable can! Enjoy with an orange garnish and you won't regret it. The price is right and the taste is exceptional!