Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Taylor H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Blue moon beer is not my favorite but worth the try! It has a good flavor that doesn’t linger too long and it isn’t watery as well. It’s cheaper then most of the brands I buy so for the price it is definitely a good buy!
Justin L.
As solid as it gets. I know any time I enter a restaurant or bar, I can always count on Blue Moon to be a solid choice. Of course, make sure you get it garnished with an orange to compliment the already citrusy flavor.
Jadeen S.
Washington , DC
Amazingly crisp. Amazingly refreshing. Not for the light heart. I’m almost sure this beer gets you drunker than any other beer I’ve tried. High alcohol content ? Who knows. But if this is an option. Go to number 1!!!
Memie W.
Clinton, IA
Love blue moon! It’s a good drink for when you are just relaxing for the day. It’s not very pricey when you get it in a pack. It’s a nice taste and always tastes good with an orange! I would recommend others to try it.
Laura S.
Blue moon is my all time favorite beer. I also really enjoy the aluminum cans it comes in now. Sometimes I feel like beer in a can tastes differently then in a bottle but I definitely prefer it in the aluminum now!
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
Love this beer. One of my favorite ones. It’s not light like the other beers but isn’t too great on calories. Blue moon is always my first choice at bars next to Michelob ultras when I’m trying to watch my figure
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nothing I love more than an ice cold Blue Moon (preferably draft) at the bars and while relaxing at home! Perfect pair for Sunday football games! Light, good taste, and good buzz! Will always drink Blue Moon!
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
I’m not a huge beer drinker what so ever, but if beer is the only thing available I like blue moon with an orange slice! The orange slice makes the drink like when you need lime with your hard liquor drinks (:
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I am so happy to have found these guys. I love everything they make. It's one of my favorite brands. I will be a lifelong customer. They continue to make the best quality products. I will be buying forever.
Jordan H.
Old Hickory
This bottle is great for summer outings since you can close the lid, no bugs getting into the beer. It is on the pricey side for beers but in my opinion it taste much better especially with a orange slice.