Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #51 in Beer

Stacey M.
Lomita, CA
Love this smooth tasting Belgium white ale. It is affordable and delicious. Perfect for a warm summer day, especially if you add and slice of orange. In my opinion I like the taste better compared to similar beers like ShockTop.
Adrianna K.
My go to beer when I want all the flavor! While I prefer Blue Moon on draft, the classic Blue Moon Belgian White Ale does not disappoint even when from a bottle! Favorite beer to pick up, grab a pizza, chill out, and enjoy!
Danielle G.
Of the mass produced beer that most chain restaurants carry, this would be my choice. While I would not go out and buy this for myself, it’s a pretty safe bet when hosting a party for people who do not have discerning taste.
Sharreda C.
Lansdale, PA
I really like this beer. It’s very light and easy to drink, especially on a hot day. It’s also very affordable. When I first started drinking beer this was one of my go to drinks. It’s not too hoppy but still taste like beer.
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
Um yes please!  This is my go to Summer beer!  Glass cup and extra oranges keeps this beer super fresh and fruity.  Love love love!  The flavor is crisp and easily available in stores and bars.
Emily O.
Bay city , MI
This is my go to beer always! It tastes great year round and is complimented by an orange so well. It is a lighter beer that isn’t hoppy. I enjoy the aluminum can shape as well as the twist top. Highly recommend to anyone!
Jamie M.
Dallas, TX
These are perfect for a day on the lake (since they aren't glass)! These beers are refreshing and have a wonderful orange hint! Perfect if you put an orange slice in it!! They don't even weigh down my stomach! Yummy! 😋😋
Nina D.
Philadelphia , PA
Blue Moon is my go-to when out to eat or running to the beer store. It is a great crowd pleaser for parties and is generally affordable for me. I purchase from my local beer stores and definitely plan to purchase again.
Jennifer P.
Hayward, CA
Nothing like an ice cold brew after a long day in the office. I like the Belgian white ale the most and don't particularly like seasonal brews. Adding a slice of citrus to this beer really goes well with the flavor. This is certainly a beer I will buy again.
Taylor H.
Blaine , MN
Blue moon beer is not my favorite but worth the try! It has a good flavor that doesn’t linger too long and it isn’t watery as well. It’s cheaper then most of the brands I buy so for the price it is definitely a good buy!