Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Andrea S.
Deatsville, AL
This beer is definitely in my top 3! It tastes amazing, especially with a slice of orange in it. Oranges bring out the flavor. I enjoy this beverage really cold on a super hot day. It is refreshing and brings a nice little buzz. I would definitely recommend this beer!
Alexa Z.
Staten Island
Blue moon is my go to in a sit down bar setting. The taste isn’t too harsh. I might actually even call the taste pleasant. I have been drinking blue moon for quite some time now and don’t foresee stopping anytime soon! Oh, and don’t forget to garnish it with an orange!
Michelle P.
Middleburg Hts
Blue moon has a crisp refreshing taste It isn't as heavy as other beers and has great flavor. I purchase this beer from gas stations or Giant Eagle. I am a repeat consumer since this is my favorite beer. I recommend adding an orange when drinking a blue moon.
SAMANTHA K.
Chesapeake, VA
Open up a Blue Moon, pour it in a cold glass, && top off with an orange and you have yourself a great beer. It tastes so refreshing. The orange adds a great zest too. This beer is not heavy and tastes way better than it should for the price. One of my favorites.
Kristin S.
This beer....had me spinning. I liked the flavor. Not too strong, not bitter; a pretty smooth beer. But it got me very drunk, very fast. 😀 Not sure what's different about this beer, but I enjoyed it. Recommended.
Morgan H.
Forest, VA
I absolutely love blue moon. This is definitely one of my favorite beers. I love the citrus-y taste, especially for summer but really any time of the year! It isn’t too pricey and tastes like a craft beer! Add a fresh orange and it makes it even better
Geraldina B.
Spartanburg, SC
Not to hyped about this... It just don't give me a taste to keep wanting it... I'm very disappointed because it looks as if it come be a good drink... I'm basically not a repeat customers!!! Do I'll have to try something else. No I wouldn't buy again!!!
Sheree E.
Woodinville, WA
Blue Moon is one of my go-to beers if I want to not spend too much money and still get a great tasting beer. The Aluminum Bottle is great because it seems to colder and fizzier than the glass alternative.
Samantha C.
Crystal Lake, IL
I love blue moon but feel like this tastes a bit like tin. In general I’m not a fan of canned beer but it’s better than no beer at all. Affordable and awesome for parties if you are worried about broken glass or can’t bring glass to a beach or event.
Sarah G.
i gotta be honest with you the blue moon belgian white ale of 16 fluid ounces in the aluminum bottle is just one of my favorite beers if i dont feel like being a beer snob ill just ask for a blue moon and i automatically feel classic but with some good taste