Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Light golden hazy color with a nice white head that dissipates rapidly. Not a lot of aroma; a mild flavor with a hint of citrus. Kind of a smoothly odd mouth feel. Better tasting than a lot of other mainstream beers.
Kelly S.
Louisville, KY
So in case anyone else was wondering, as I was, this is the original blue moon. It is great with an orange slice. Much better than shock top, which I finds has way too much of a fake orange taste. This is a good buy for a dinner out where they dont have many craft beers but you dont want to drink a miller or bud light.
Christina S.
Poughkeepsie , NY
First let me say I am nota beer drinker, but my friends convinced me to try Blue Moon Belgian White Ale.  I was not dissapointed! It had a light taste, and smoothness I appreciated.  The price point was also awesome! I reccomend this beer for people who are not beer drinkers.  Trust me it will change your mind!
Becca B.
Garden City, KS
These cans are neat! My husband and I just discovered these at the local liquor store and thought they were perfect for our house of toddlers and newborns the cans are perfect stay cold longer and are much more break friendly. My husband did day there was a different flavor to them though as compared to the glass bottles
Elayne N.
McKinney, TX
Had to take a star off the review because it is extremely hard to find the aluminum cans. However, when I am able to find the needle in the haystack this is one of my go to beers. The aluminum cans keep the beer fresh and crisp and the flavor can’t be beat. I just wished the aluminum 16 oz cans were easier to find.
Charlotte C.
love a good light beer and this one tastes better than many I’ve had. While it’s no craft, it’s enjoyable and affordable. The aluminum cans with a replaceable twist cap make it easy for tailgates- stand up, walk around, toss it to a friend. Good alternative to your regular old bud lights or Coors types
Sara S.
I tried this beer at a baseball game! Paired with an orange it was delicious! Considering we were at a baseball game it was pricey. I have purchased at the local liquor store and the pricing was average. This beer is not bitter like most beers. I would recommend along with the orange!!
Amanda L.
Bardstown, KY
Blue moon 😍😍😍 it’s the best! There’s something about a wheat beer! It’s got amazing flavor but not too heavy! I always enjoy it with an orange slice for a little something extra! The aluminum bottles are amazing! I love that you can put the lid back on and it stays cold forever!!
Harley W.
I love love love this beer. I was really iffy about it at first, to be honest. But then, one day I had it on tap and everything changed. It's wheaty and hoppy, but fruity and sweet. It's so perfect in the summer, especially kayaking on the river. Make sure you throw an orange in too!
Ruth I.
Pullman
I don't typically ever like dark beers so this was not for. So if you do not like bitter beers than I suggest you don't get this. I would say maybe try a lighter beer instead probably will be cheaper than blue moon too. Not the smoothest beer I have ever had.