Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON

Bailey G.
Phoenix
ALWAYS my go to beer! I love the refreshing taste of the beer with the orange slice of course!! It’s very mild and smooth and goes well with anything! Belgian white is my favorite but their wheat ale is delicious too!
Sarah R.
NEW YORK, NY
Not a very strong tasting beer. It will never give you that lager, hops tasting strong flavor. However, in my opinion, it is good at everything. Perfect combination of caramel, wheat, hops, carbonation. Not to mention how soft it is. Amazing from the bottle or in the glass. Amazing with or without an orange slice. Great all-around beer
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
My favorite beer out there! I don’t buy often because it is more expensive than some. My local food lion carries it, so it’s easy to come by. The taste is very distinct. Love this beer!!! Would definitely recommend.
Ashleigh L.
Mobile, AL
Blue Moon is one of my favorite beers. If I want an orange flavored beer-BAM there it is. Squeeze a fresh orange slice in and your golden. As with any beer, beer tastes better out of the bottle than it does out of a can. With that being said, the screw top on this bottle is a nice compromise, especially if you’re at the beach or the pool and you won’t want water or sand getting in. Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
I wish that all beer was offered in these handy cans, but I suppose I am grateful that it’s blue moon. I love blue moon all year around and wish it were more socially acceptable to drink outside summer time.
Sara Y.
Friendswood, TX
Blue moon in a cold mug with some hot wings is my favorite combo. I buy it at my local grocery and you add an orange slice and enjoy. There is nothing better on a hot day. I always recommend it to others
Steph M.
Pittsburgh Pa
i absolutely love blue moon beer. it has a very smooth taste and i am a major fan of beligium ales. pair it with a slice of orange and you have one great beer. drink it at the bar or sip it on the beach.
Lizzy L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I usually do not like blue moon in a can as I feel like it takes away some of the wheat flavor but these were great! Not as good as if they were to come in bottles but it is still good for a good drink
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
I am more of a liquor person. But when I have to drink beer. I choose to drive k blue moon because of the taste. It doesn't taste like chemicals and water. It goes down smooth and the taste it great.
Ashley B.
Burlington, NC
I typically am not much of a beer drinker, but I love blue moon (especially with the classic orange slice garnish). I love Blue Moon in a glass bottle, in a beer glass, in a can - but this aluminum can has really been a godsend. It keeps the beer cold and frothy - which is perfect for a someone like me who drinks beer a bit on the slower side. No more having to throw it out because it got warm before I could finish!