Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON

Katie L.
My #1 favorite beer in the entire world. Nothing is better than a Blue Moon with an orange wedge. Perfect drink for any season and any weather. You won’t regret trying it!
Kirby C.
Branford
The can keeps the beer cold but gives you the feel of the bottled beer at the same time they’re nice and affordable and I love to drink them on the beach with an orange
Sophia V.
The taste definitely tries to mimic the experience of more crafted beers. Blue Moon has a rich flavor by Coors standards, and even by craft beer standards doesn’t come up short. It is a smooth, almost fruit inspired flavor, that makes sure it doesn’t come off as an overly sweet beer. A distinct orange flavor always lingers starting with the first sip and lasting with you until the final chug. Surprisingly a smooth beer, that drinks great when cold and doesn’t become harsh the warmer it gets, even with the citrusy aftertaste. Easily a smooth brew that can be sipped or enjoyed through the course of the night as the beer of choice.
Annette H.
Santa Monica
My favorite of the Blue Moon flavors. It's a lighter, more like a lager than an ale, which by my definition would be darker, heavier.  It's perfect during a hot sunny California afternoon bbq with a delicious burger.  I find it tastes a little bitter towards the end of the bottle but not so much that I can't finish it.  I find it to be a light, crisp medium flavored lager, lots of flavor but not full bodied like a darker ale.  But then that's what makes it perfect for sunny days.
Pam W.
I'm not a big beer drinker but there are certain ones I like and Blue Moon Belgian White is one of those beers. When first poured into a glass the beer has the appearance of being cloudy. It's because it is an unfiltered beer. The aroma of the beer is a combination of orange and wheat. When the beer first hits the palette it tastes crisp and tangy but towards the end you taste a mix of spices with oranges. Belgian White pairs well with seafood dishes and is my boyfriends choice when we grill shrimp. It's a flavor to enjoy year round.
Paige M.
Indian Head, MD
Blue Moon is probably my favorite beer out there. I found this type of Blue Moon can at Sheetz, they are the best ever! Once I found these bottles I didn't want to go back to the regular glass bottles. The glass bottles are good too but the aluminum can makes and keeps the beer so much colder and crisp! If you have not tried Blue Moon out of these cans yet I recommend you do so ASAP!
Dominique F.
Naperville, IL
Blue Moon is a great Belgian White. It has a smooth taste with aromatic flavors that toy can't help but love. We regularly buy Blue Moon in our house if we want a good, inexpensive beer.
Hannah M.
Columbus, OH
I love Blue Moon! It is probably one of my favorite beers and it goes well with a lot of different meals. It is best with an orange peel because it adds just that little something that makes it great! It can be purchased at basically any grocery store, and it is a little pricer for a 6 pack that some other beers. I would recommend trying this if you haven't already!
Elizabeth K.
New Orleans, LA
I am the BIGGEST fan of Blue Moon. When everything else fails me, when the bar is out of options and I hate all of the beers on tap, there is always Blue Moon to pick me back up. "Would you like an orange?" Why yes. Yes I would like an orange. I'm not a huge fan of IPAs, so Blue Moon is the ideal beer since I don't want to feel cheated on taste, but don't like bitter hops.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Love blue moon beer it by far my favorite. I bought this product at food city and had never seen blue moon in these recappable bottles. Delicious light crisp flavor. I’d definitely purchase this beer again love that it can be recapped great for picnics as not to spill your beverage. Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle