Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #55 in Beer

Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
Blue moon with an orange is a great beer to have when you are out a dinner. The additional orange is my favorite part of drinking this beer it gives it a great taste
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
Love this beer, don't love it in the can. I prefer a glass bottle or a glass, and a slice of orange, the can made the flavor seem off to me. Will buy again, but learned my lesson to not buy cans!
Katie S.
Lubbock, TX
Just as good as blue moon in a glass bottle, but these can be taken on a boat, or camping, or anywhere with a no glass policy. Also, it makes it easier to recycle!!
Laura H.
Edmond
you can never go wrong with blue moon and two slices of orange dont forget to get 2 because it makes it all the better. always my go to beer while dining or sitting at home. always good
Lisa Pamela Q.
Riverview, FL
I love this beer when eating something light. It is very filling and heavy, so I wouldn’t recommend drinking it when eating a heavy meal. The packaging is great and stands out. I would highly recommend to others.
Brittany E.
Blue has a nice flavor and is fresh. The flavor is not full or watery like some "fruity" beers. It us a nice citrus orange that compliments food like a burger :)
Caroline B.
Greenville, SC
It’s good if Blue Moon is your thing. I think the beer is smooth for a wheat beer. The price is always good and it’s always readily available at vendors in the US.
Cara W.
Goodyear
I love this beer because it is light but still has the beer bitterness that I like. Also, the fruity flavor that is enhanced by an orange slice is a great touch.
Taylor L.
pittsburgh
Blue moon is flavorful and affordable! It pairs great with an orange slice. I am a repeat consumer and will continue to be one. The packaging is inviting and lights up a party.
Jackie L.
Carbondale, PA
This is my go-to craft beer when I'm not loving anything else I see in the cooler or on tap. Crisp, refreshing, and delicious, and reasonably priced at most establishments.