Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #55 in Beer

Emily B.
Springfield
I pick this product because I enjoy the added flavor especially with the addition of an orange slice. It is affordable and I feel it is better than other similar beers.
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
Blue moon is always my go to beer. I love these new cans that have the resealable lid, all beer should have these cans! Blue moon is super refreshing and a great summer beer.
Elizabeth D.
Saginaw
Blue moon is good, but it is strong lol. You’re going to get drunk, fore warning 😆. I buy mine at the local Meijer. It is affordable for a ‘fancy’ but not over the top brew.
Krista H.
Recently tried mixing this with dry pear cider and OMG! Perfect summer sipping drink. Blue moon is pretty regularly on sale in our area and it is just very drinkable. I would definitely buy it again!
Emily B.
Colorado Springs
The only beer I will drink that is pretty decent. I'm not a huge fan of beer and avoid it at all cost, but this one I can actually drink as opposed to other popular brands.
Heather H.
Atlanta, GA
Blue Moon has a distinctive flavor and aroma. It's perfect for people who don't normally like beer. It's well-balanced, soft, and relatively complex for its customer base.
Jackie C.
I bought beer when I was breastfeeding. I read many post recommending beer with a lot of yeast. I bought this one to test out the theory and did see.some increase in milk
Rachel M.
Pound , VA
This can y’all! Blue moon is my all time favorite beer so when I saw the 16oz aluminum bottle it was a no brainer. This is by far my favorite brand and will buy more and more of this product!!
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
THIS. It's perfect for those spring days when you want something light, but still a little heavy. I love this beer. I can't describe it - it's the perfect transition from winter to spring.
Hannah P.
Ocean Gate, NJ
Blue moon is my go to beer because it is not too sweet and not too bitter. It is super affordable and refreshing on a hot day. The pumpkin blue moon is my favorite !