Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON

Emily O.
Bay city , MI
This is my go to beer always! It tastes great year round and is complimented by an orange so well. It is a lighter beer that isn’t hoppy. I enjoy the aluminum can shape as well as the twist top. Highly recommend to anyone!
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
Um yes please!  This is my go to Summer beer!  Glass cup and extra oranges keeps this beer super fresh and fruity.  Love love love!  The flavor is crisp and easily available in stores and bars.
Jamie M.
Dallas, TX
These are perfect for a day on the lake (since they aren't glass)! These beers are refreshing and have a wonderful orange hint! Perfect if you put an orange slice in it!! They don't even weigh down my stomach! Yummy! 😋😋
Nina D.
Philadelphia , PA
Blue Moon is my go-to when out to eat or running to the beer store. It is a great crowd pleaser for parties and is generally affordable for me. I purchase from my local beer stores and definitely plan to purchase again.
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
My husband loves this brand of beer and he enjoys adding an orange slice. I am more of sweet wine person but I will have one too. It’s not bitter or have a odd after taste . We enjoy drinking this with BBQ and nice steak.
Jadeen S.
Washington , DC
Amazingly crisp. Amazingly refreshing. Not for the light heart. I’m almost sure this beer gets you drunker than any other beer I’ve tried. High alcohol content ? Who knows. But if this is an option. Go to number 1!!!
Laura S.
Blue moon is my all time favorite beer. I also really enjoy the aluminum cans it comes in now. Sometimes I feel like beer in a can tastes differently then in a bottle but I definitely prefer it in the aluminum now!
Emily S.
Savannah, GA
This review would be exactly like the other one I reviewed. This can is awesome because it’s a screw on and off top! Usually they are sold at baseball games which is nice and the can stays cool which is awesome too
Brittany H.
Dandridge, TN
Blue Moon is my favorite beer and I love these aluminum bottles. I like that you can reseal them and that the mouth is wide enough to shove an orange wedge in. They are a good deal for the price and I buy them all the time.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I am so happy to have found these guys. I love everything they make. It's one of my favorite brands. I will be a lifelong customer. They continue to make the best quality products. I will be buying forever.