Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Jenna D.
Clarksville
Brought these along on a paddle board trip. Loved the convince of the twist top! Such an easy way to bring them along but not having to be worried about breaking glass, plus with the top you can save it for later! And it tastes great!
Jeni H.
Wauwatosa, WI
Where to start... blue moon is delicious and refreshing. An orange slice compliments the beer perfectly. Blue Moon is my staple beer and my go to. I have never been disappointed. I have tried the different flavors Blue Moon has came out with; however, the original will always be my favorite!
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
This bottle is beautiful and easy to throw in your cooler. Lasts way longer and fresher than the typical glass bottle. The flavor is outstanding and it's a beer that tastes like it melts in your mouth!
Crispina V.
Blue Moon is a belgian-style white beer. The beer poured to a cloudy orange-copper color. The cloudiness comes from the unfiltered nature of this ale. ... I tasted wheat bread dough and orange in the beer.
Amanda H.
Princeton, MN
I Love the sweet and orange taste of an ice cold blue moon. This beer is truly one of my favorites and it is completely worth the price! This beer is so good on a sunny afternoon while sitting outside.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Add a slice of orange and your beer is complete. So refreshing! Decent priced. These beers are wheat so they tend to make me feel full pretty quickly. You must try this with a squeeze of orange!
Sunny M.
Slidell , LA
Blue Moon was the first beer I really got hooked on. It can be pricey at times so I purchased the cans one day and immediately regretted it. The cans have such a bad flavor, buy the bottles.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
A blue moon and an orange slice-I mean, does it GET any better than that? I think not. I love the light, not at all hoppy flavor of this beer. Perfect for beach days, tailgates, any occasion.
Kat B.
Okay I was already drunk and tried to drink this and couldn't stomach it. Not worth the money at all! I have no idea the price but I've never had the want to try it again. Any beer is bette than this! I do not recommend this to anyone ever! I'd prefer to stick to my beer.
Delia C.
I love this beer is very smooth and taste great with a slice of orange. I love the different flavors, i will never get bored. There is a flavor for each season and the different tastes are to die for! So give it a try 🤗