Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #53 in Beer

Kayla G.
Bonaire, GA
This is a beer that I can drink and share with my husband. He’s into craft beers and I’m not. Blue moon is one that we can drink together with an orange slice. It’s so good.
K'Sandre C.
I love all blue moon products. If I haven't tried them all I would def not be opposed to doing so. Great price and it's one of the top tasting beers in my opinion. I've bought it at bars and in store to keep at home. I will always continue to buy blue moon.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I have never been much of a beer drinker. Someone suggested that I try this. I was so pleasantly surprised. It was suggested that i put an orange on the rim of the glass to bring out the flavor. It was outstanding!
Nicole M.
Bridgeton, NJ
Blue Moon white ale is a great tasting and refreshing beer. Not too heavy & doesn’t make you feel bloated. Pairs well with food and I get it quite often when going out to eat. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Melissa C.
Revere, MA
I’m not really a beer girl but this blue moon definitely changed my mind on that it’s good value affordable in a can or out the bottle always good to have with an orange on the side I would definitely buy again
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I am not a huge beer lover, but once in awhile I partake. This beer isn't too bad! It is pretty smooth and the flavor isn't so bold that it is a turn off, but it is definitely there! Decent taste, good value!
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
I used this beer once for one of my slow cooker French dip sandwich recipes and it came out really good. Although the beer alone is a little too watered down for me, overall it's a great beer for a good price.
Kimberly C.
Prattville, AL
Perfect for the beach! Or to just keep in the fridge when you are craving a nice tasty beer. It does not have a bitter taste at all. It is delicious! It is my favorite casual beer to drink. Totally satisfying!
Corinne L.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Delicious! I love this beer in the summer. It's just light enough for my tastes and I like the packaging. Best cold, of course. I think it tastes even better with an orange slice. It goes nicely with a meal.
Darlene L.
Vallejo
I purchased this brand at 7-11 it was my first time purchasing this particular beer but I would definitely purchase this product again, it was affordable, I liked the bottling style and the taste was superb!