Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON

Katie S.
Lubbock, TX
Just as good as blue moon in a glass bottle, but these can be taken on a boat, or camping, or anywhere with a no glass policy. Also, it makes it easier to recycle!!
Laura H.
Edmond
you can never go wrong with blue moon and two slices of orange dont forget to get 2 because it makes it all the better. always my go to beer while dining or sitting at home. always good
Abri J.
Urbana , IL
Nothing better than a blue moon. It's a very light beer and pairs well with an orange. It has a little tangy orange flavor to it and really works well in this can and doesn't taste like aluminum. I would recommend
Lisa Q.
Riverview, FL
I love this beer when eating something light. It is very filling and heavy, so I wouldn’t recommend drinking it when eating a heavy meal. The packaging is great and stands out. I would highly recommend to others.
Brittany E.
Blue has a nice flavor and is fresh. The flavor is not full or watery like some "fruity" beers. It us a nice citrus orange that compliments food like a burger :)
Caroline B.
Greenville, SC
It’s good if Blue Moon is your thing. I think the beer is smooth for a wheat beer. The price is always good and it’s always readily available at vendors in the US.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
Had some of this last night! Sweet and sudsy but not super carbonated which is why I like it! I love the Curtis overtones and it's great as usual with an orange!
Jackie L.
Carbondale, PA
This is my go-to craft beer when I'm not loving anything else I see in the cooler or on tap. Crisp, refreshing, and delicious, and reasonably priced at most establishments.
Amanda a.
Palm Bay
This is my go to beer its not to heavy cause I'm a sissy and like myself a light beer and never makes me feel heavy or gross plus the little cans are cute so bonus..
Sara V.
Atlanta, GA
Love having the ability to close off the top - great packaging. Same great taste as on tap or in the bottle. I find this more and more at sporting events and tailgates.