Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale 16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle uploaded by Kim B.

BY BLUE MOON #51 in Beer

Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
My husband loves beer, and this is his go to light beer. It is great on tap with a little orange. Flavorful, but not over powering. Very refreshing, and tastes good with a variety of foods (barbecue, Mexican, German, etc.)
Kendra B.
Saint Joseph
It's got a good classic flavor and goes down pretty easy. I definitely recomend this beer for the people who like a simple classic flavor. It's pretty comparable to your other basic beers but it's a little bit more smooth. Definitely would purchase again!
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
Whenever I am in the mood for a beer, my go to is a Blue Moon. It is light, refreshing & does not make me feel super full after drinking like some beers usually do. I also love that BM's are good in any season.
Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
I love this beer, but the price and the taste is extraordinary. For those people who don’t drink beer should try it! My boyfriend always chooses blue moon it’s our go to beer. An they sale it at local pubs on tap! Cheers
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Love the original. One of my favorite beers. Love the hint of orange. Try drinking it with an orange popsicle :) very refreshing and enjoyable. I purchase often and always recommend blue moon. Will continue to purchase.
Maeve G.
I'm not huge on beer but the Belgian white is a crowd pleaser and it works for me! It's light without being watery and not too aggressively foamy. I wouldn't get a six pack but if it's my only option, I'm fine with that.
Megan M.
Oconomowoc, WI
You can not go wrong with a draft Blue Moon served with an orange slice! However, if draft is not available and you have to pack for a picnic or family reunion, this White Ale in an Aluminum Bottle is a great one to put in the picnic basket or cooler!
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
My husband loves this brand of beer and he enjoys adding an orange slice. I am more of sweet wine person but I will have one too. It’s not bitter or have a odd after taste . We enjoy drinking this with BBQ and nice steak.
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
Blue Moon and I have a fun relationship. I'll only drink her when at a concert or event 😜. it's so good fresh out of the tap with an orange wedge. It's refreshing but still has that bite with a hint of orange. So good!
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
I love these Aluminum Bottles Blue Moon has. They are perfect when you can't take glass to a venue or event and keep the beer cooler for longer. Add an orange and its perfect. Blue moon is affordable and found almost everywhere Ive seen so its a good choice!