Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale!
Parm K.
Fresno, CA
Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale uploaded by Parm K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my husband’s favorite beer. He make sure he always have it in stock. It has smooth taste with aromatic flavors. It’s a great beer to pair it with dinner if any occasion really. Absolutely love blue moon and how easy it is to go down. Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
Blue moon is my go to especially when I can get a draft with a slice of orange to squeeze inside. A must try if you aren't in the mood for a plain old beer!
Dominique F.
Naperville, IL
Blue Moon is a great Belgian White. It has a smooth taste with aromatic flavors that toy can't help but love. We regularly buy Blue Moon in our house if we want a good, inexpensive beer.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
I love Blue Moon. It's one of my favorite drinks but I really do not care for it in aluminum. It could be all in my head but it tastes different.
Lauren C.
Red House, WV
Great beer to pair with dinner. It has a light citrus taste. It’s a beer I get every time I’m out to eat. I recommend it to everyone and everyone who I have gotten to try it, loves it. Make sure you pair it with an orange slice!
Cynthia  G.
Purchased at: Costco
One of my all time favorite beers! Great taste ! I actually went to the blue moon brewery in golden Colorado taste so much better from the tap!! Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale
Jackie  N.
El Paso, TX
I’m a blue moon fan ! It’s packed with an orange flavor and tastes even better with a quarter of an orange squeezed in it ! It’s a little bit of a heavy beer so I can only have a couple before I’m full but other than that it’s great !
Julie  M.
North Chili, NY
My boyfriend got this when we were skiing. It tastes pretty good. It was easy to drink and we had a fun evening.
Peyton M.
Yardley, PA
Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale uploaded by Peyton M.
An ice cold beer with an orange slice... the most refreshing on a hot summer day! Absolutely love blue moon and how easy it is to go down! Does have a higher alcohol percentage than other beers, but you don’t have to spend as much at the bar(;
Sweety K.
Norristown, PA
Blue Moon® Belgian White Ale uploaded by Sweety K.
M not a beer person, but blue moon Belgium white beer is one of those that tastes really good. I especially like the orangish flavour that you get with every sip. Refreshing and good for warm evenings. Its now become one of the few beers I can try.

Looking for your answer?