BY BLUE MICROPHONES

Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, the Yeti is the ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. It can capture anything with a clarity and ease unheard of in a USB microphone. Versatile settings Blue's innovative triple-capsule array lets you record in stereo or your choice of three unique patterns, including cardioid, omni-directional and bi-directional - recording capabilities that usually require multiple microphones. All it takes is a twist of the pattern selector knob. Superior accuracy The high-quality analogue-to-digital convertor sends incredible audio fidelity directly into your computer. You also get a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring and simple controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain, located directly on the microphone. Remarkable ease of use There are no drivers to install; simply plug the Yeti into your Mac or PC, load up your favourite recording software and record something amazing.

Cody S.
White Bear Lake, MN
Overall decent sound if you use a bunch of filters and plug ins. The mic alone sounds very sub par so for the money I would say save it and invest and extra 50$ or so in something a little more premium
Alexa R.
Montgomery , IL
I love my Blue Yeti so much! First microphone I invested for, for my YouTube videos and such. I love how its USB microphone so I just need to plug it into my laptop and start recording in seconds! I love that it has a volume and gain button including a mute one and it's wonderful that with headphones/earphones I can hear myself live! (: