BY BLUE MICROPHONES

Blue Microphones Snowball USB MicrophoneCreate studio-quality recordings with Blue Microphone's Snowball, a USB microphone with exceptional sound-capture capabilities. Using Blue Microphone's award-winning dual-capsule and circuit design, the Snowball produces crisp, clean recordings that are free of feedback and distortion. A unique pattern switch allows you to toggle between three different settings, giving you the flexibility to record vocals, instrumental music, podcasts, interviews, and more. With a plug-and-play design that is both Mac and PC compatible, the Snowball requires no additional drivers and is ready to record straight out of the box. Sleek, modern design and adjustable tripod lets you record in style. Three Different Pattern Modes for Versatile RecordingUsing Blue's proprietary dual-capsule technology, the Snowball can record a wide range of situations. Its multiple pattern capability makes it an ideal choice for recording music, podcasts, Skype conversations, and live chat. Depending on what kind of sound you are recording, you can choose from three distinct pattern modes: Cardioid mode, Cardioid mode with -10 dB PAD, and Omnidirectional mode. Innovative Design Makes Recording EasyWith a visual design inspired by classic recording equipment, the Snowball's stylish, retro aesthetic will complement any computer system. Its metal grille and brushed-aluminum frame recall the look of old-timey microphones. The Snowball comes with an adjustable tripod that lets you position the microphone in relation to the sound source, improving sound quality. It also features an LED indicator, which glows red when the microphone is powered. Hassle-Free SetupThe Snowball requires no complicated drivers to operate; simply plug it into your computer's USB port with the included USB cable, calibrate the microphone with your operating system, and you're ready to record. The microphone is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and see more...

• Would this be good for voice overs3 Answers
  • Has anyone use this with someone in the same room? I stream but m...1 Answers
  • How does this work compared to others? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
We bought this for my daughter for christmas. We had done a lot of comparing to other brands and styles and decided on this one. It a perfect starter mic. Excellent quality to be able to use to make videos of good quality, but not so expensive it would break the bank. I would definitely recommend this mic
Daresha P.
This is currently on my wishlist. A lot of youtubers use this device to have clear voice overs in their videos. It really zeros in on your voice and sounds crystal clear.
Brittany M.
I love this microphone, it's very simple and very easy to handle and use. I bought this for recording my gaming and other videos. The sound is great and you don't have to spend lots and lots of money on a bunch of gaming equipment. For me it works perfectly, it fits perfectly on my desk. I also bought it because it's very small and my room is small as well so it all works out!
Victor P.
Techie Expert Level 2
Un gran micrófono, muchos Youtubers lo utilizan ya que su sonido es grandioso, dependiendo del lugar donde lo compres puedes encontrarlo un poco mas económico, es de excelente calidad, una claridad de sonido muy buena, ideal para comentaristas de gameplays, etc. 100% recomendado!
Shen D.
Surprise, AZ
I bought this as a gift for my significant other who is a music enthusiast! He records music almost daily and loves the quality of this Microphone. It's sturdy and interfaces with a wide variety of music software seamlessly.
izzy l.
Altus, AR
I absolutely adore the Blue Snowball! I record videos and have seen my friends equipment and she uses the snowball, i tested it and fell in love! An absolute must if you record especially for gaming and vlogs.
Brandon W.
Cypress, TX
Blue has always made Wonderful microphones at good prices. And the Blue snowbell is no different, Perfect for Recording anything, But in the future you should think about upgrading to a Yeti or a Aduio Technica Mic.
Sarah S.
Don't have much to say lol i purchase this for my friend who record music and he love it and use it up till this day I'm assuming it was a great product
Carmen  M.
Tualatin, OR
Techie Expert Level 3
My boyfriend owns one of these mics and by far is it the best hes used. Very great quality and for the price it is really worth it.
Tamara  V.
Waukesha, WI
This is a great entry level podcasting Mic. Blue had always made good quality products and this is no exception.
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
How does this work compared to others?
Rosie R.
San Gabriel, CA
Would this be good for voice overs
Jenifer H.
Schwenksville, PA
Has anyone use this with someone in the same room? I stream but my fiancé plays with me or in the same room. Would it pick this up? Don't have that issue with my Astros.