BY BLUE MICROPHONES

Blue Microphones - Snowball iCE USB Microphone - White - Record vocals, instrument and live music with this microphone that features HD audio. The USB cable allows you to plug right into your PC or Mac - HD audio For clear sound while chatting, podcasting, narrating and more - comes with the USB cable and Desktop stand. Features: It's never been easier to get high quality audio with your computer! Home, office, anywhere - the Snowball iCE USB microphone delivers audio quality that's light years ahead of your computer's built-in microphone. Its custom condenser capsule with cardioid pattern offers crystal clear audio for communicating, creating, and recording. Also plug n' play for PC and Mac, Snowball iCE requires no drivers. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Paris D.
Arkadelphia , AR
I've had this mic since 2015 and it has been nothing but good to me. For a starter mic, it's affordable and at the time I was able to get mine for 45$. It's a condenser mic so it picks up every little thing which has its pros and cons. I recommend using a pop filter. It's a great mic for beginners because its a USB so there's no need for an amplifier. For young artists, once you get the hang of this mic I suggest upgrading to the Bluebird microphone which will give your sound a more professional/studio vibe
Nathan B.
Bellingham, WA
Really great mic! Used multiple of them and all are great! Only problem is your mic picks up on pops and crackles very easily but a cheap pop filter will clear that right up. Highly recommend this product.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
I really like my blue snowball microphone. It's easy to use and has pretty decent sound quality. Works well for video voice overs.
SIMO H.
Khouribga
Hi dear.My name is Mohamed from Morocco, I am a good e-marketer on many web sites , I can help you get good sales in return for sending me products, I have adopted many methods in marketing including: through e-mail,and forums i like your product and i want to do a review for you.i have a fans page on facebook (+5000 follows and likes) for gaming and technologies .my fans will be very happy to buy this product , and they will suggest their friend to buy t also . so do not worry your product will like all my fans contact me : hasnabi11191999@gmail.com
Mouhadjer M.
Tlemcen
    Hello My name is Mouhadjer Mohammed and I have a channel on YouTube and with a large number of subscribers and fans and I do a reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos. My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you.
SOULAYMAN S.
MICROPHONS  is great and professional advise you to buy it
You can use it to do Maat for products on YouTube
Johanna L.
Great microphone! I got it on sale for $50 and in my opinion, its a fairly inexpensive microphone for its performance!