Blue Microphones Snowball iCE - HD-Audio USB Microphone uploaded by Jennifer I.

BY BLUE MICROPHONES

Blue Microphones - Snowball iCE USB Microphone - White - Record vocals, instrument and live music with this microphone that features HD audio. The USB cable allows you to plug right into your PC or Mac - HD audio For clear sound while chatting, podcasting, narrating and more - comes with the USB cable and Desktop stand. Features: It's never been easier to get high quality audio with your computer! Home, office, anywhere - the Snowball iCE USB microphone delivers audio quality that's light years ahead of your computer's built-in microphone. Its custom condenser capsule with cardioid pattern offers crystal clear audio for communicating, creating, and recording. Also plug n' play for PC and Mac, Snowball iCE requires no drivers. see more...

Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this Mic in 2016 and I can honestly say that this mic is really great and very affordable. I use this Mic to do voice overs on my YouTube channel. The sound comes across crystal clear. There is no software applications needed just plug in and play to any computer or laptop that has a usb port. It does a great job cutting out any background noise going on around me. It has a built in tripod style stand but it is top heavy, so I always make sure my mic is on a flat level surface. I've had this Mic for 2 years now it it's still working strong.
Jennifer I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Are use this to do lots of voiceovers and it works pretty well much better than my iPhone. I would recommend you getting this to do your voice overs over your phone. And it is a cheap alternative to some high-end mics.
Paris D.
Arkadelphia , AR
I've had this mic since 2015 and it has been nothing but good to me. For a starter mic, it's affordable and at the time I was able to get mine for 45$. It's a condenser mic so it picks up every little thing which has its pros and cons. I recommend using a pop filter. It's a great mic for beginners because its a USB so there's no need for an amplifier. For young artists, once you get the hang of this mic I suggest upgrading to the Bluebird microphone which will give your sound a more professional/studio vibe
Nathan B.
Bellingham, WA
Really great mic! Used multiple of them and all are great! Only problem is your mic picks up on pops and crackles very easily but a cheap pop filter will clear that right up. Highly recommend this product.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
I really like my blue snowball microphone. It's easy to use and has pretty decent sound quality. Works well for video voice overs.
Felix B.
This is a good quality microphone, it's probably the best low end professional microphone I think at the price. The sounds are really crisp and if you wanted to make your own music with it, it would turn out really well. I'd recommend this to anyone who was on a budget but wanted to start recording their singing!
SOULAYMAN S.
MICROPHONS  is great and professional advise you to buy it
You can use it to do Maat for products on YouTube
Johanna L.
Great microphone! I got it on sale for $50 and in my opinion, its a fairly inexpensive microphone for its performance!