Blue Magic Super Sure Gro 12 oz

by Blue Magic

Blue Magic Super Sure Gro is a hair and scalp conditioner that repairs split ends and prevents hair breakage with the help of shea butter, jojoba oil and japanese tea as active ingredients. This hair and scalp conditioner contains natural and visible herbs that work together to promote the healthy growth of hair.

Does this product actually grow your hair within two weeks of use?
Can this be used like a hair mask? I have no idea what type of hair I have. It's poofy and prone to frizz.
Is this product good for relaxed hair
Start your review of Blue Magic Super Sure Gro 12 oz!
Shakiya E.
Garfield Hts, OH
Purchased at: Dollar General
After bleaching & changing my hair color for months I notice that my hair was starting to get thin. I would spend my money on expensive hair oils that failed me & I decided to go back to the back in the day hair grease my grandma used on me & my cousins hair. I purchased this at Dollar General for $2.25 & from here on out this will be the only thing I'll be using to moisturize my hair, I've also notice that my hair has grown within the 2-3 weeks I've started back using this grease.
Haley S.
Englewood, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is sooo nice. I naturally have super dry thick curly hair but after straightening it often it gets damaged and stops growing. I let this sit after washing and then rinse every other day. My favorite thing about this hair oil is you can actually read and know what oils and ingredients are in it. It smells a little obnoxiously of sweet fruit but it's worth the results!
Brandi S.
Riverview, FL
This product has given me an insane amount of growth in the past two weeks that I’ve been using it! I love that it promotes hair growth and is also extremely moisturizing. Pairs very well with my wetline extreme gel that I use to define my curls it’s amazing!! Plus this huge jar only cost about $3 at dollar general!! This stuff is great and keeps my girls moisturized!
Lara S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I've purchased this from Walmart two years ago. I can't use it everyday as it is very greasy and may break me out. But I've decided to use this recently with my Shea Moisture Castor Oil edge treatment on my edges, so far my edges have grown back. I've also used this on my bald spot(from perms years ago) and there is hair there. I am amazed! This heavy jar lasts a long time!
Andrea R.
Blue Magic Super Sure Gro 12 oz uploaded by Andrea R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I grew up on this stuff and it is as amazing as it was when I was a child. It has great ingredients in it and it grows your hair as well. It does what it says. BUY IT!
· ..
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Blue Magic has been a part of my life since I was a kid lol Flash forward to 25 years , I use it on my own family . It works for all hair types but really helps hydrate and lock in moisture for dry hair and brittle ends . I use it to grease everyone’s scalp , especially when retwisting my man and my sons locs . I use it to seal in other products into my dry thirsty ends before I cap up for the night .
DerriAna E.
Alabama
This blue magic hair grease is great for my thick hair.It helps me when I’m greasing my box braids. The grease might seem slippery but it leaves the braids looking new and fresh.
Danielle M.
Brandywine, MD
When I was young my mom used blue magic in my hair and I hated the smell....so of course when I got old enough I stayed far far away from it until 2 months ago when I seen this one. 😩 it smells so awesome and I use it everyday when I do somebody's hair especially braids
member-d9e5229c8
Blue Magic Super Sure Gro 12 oz uploaded by member-d9e5229c8
I use this everyday for my hair ( 100% natural hair & scalp conditioner BLUE MAGIC ORGANICS made with Shea butter, jojoba oil, and Japanese green tea leaves super sure gro) and I loveeeeeeee😻😻❤❤ the smell of it😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷
Courtney H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I recently saw this product as I was in Walmart. Blue Magic is a tried and true hair brand so I decided to purchase it. It was cheaper than many of the other hair grease products and the jar is pretty large. It has a pleasant smell and there are visible herbs inside the product. It makes my hair shiny without being too greasy. I will keep watch for the growth.