BY BLUE MAGIC

Blue Magic Super Sure Gro is a hair and scalp conditioner that repairs split ends and prevents hair breakage with the help of shea butter, jojoba oil and japanese tea as active ingredients. This hair and scalp conditioner contains natural and visible herbs that work together to promote the healthy growth of hair. see more...

• Does it help rapid hair growth?1 Answers
  • Will this product be heavy on a natural textured hair? I'm a 4a/...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney H.
Philadelphia , PA
I recently saw this product as I was in Walmart. Blue Magic is a tried and true hair brand so I decided to purchase it. It was cheaper than many of the other hair grease products and the jar is pretty large. It has a pleasant smell and there are visible herbs inside the product. It makes my hair shiny without being too greasy. I will keep watch for the growth.
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
Hey everyone I tried the blue magic super group and I like how it works for my short hair. I also like the scent of the grease it has a herbal sweet smell to it; I use it daily to influence my hair growth. On the moisture end it doesn't moisture but it conditions good. I personally use after shower. I like it.
Danielle M.
Brandywine, MD
When I was young my mom used blue magic in my hair and I hated the smell....so of course when I got old enough I stayed far far away from it until 2 months ago when I seen this one. 😩 it smells so awesome and I use it everyday when I do somebody's hair especially braids
I use this everyday for my hair ( 100% natural hair & scalp conditioner BLUE MAGIC ORGANICS made with Shea butter, jojoba oil, and Japanese green tea leaves super sure gro) and I loveeeeeeee😻😻❤❤ the smell of it😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷
L M.
Absolutely love this hair grease made with shea butter Japanese Green Tea Leaf also. Joioba oil made by Blue Magic and definitely recommend this you live for my daughter's natural hair
Lara S.
I've purchased this from Walmart two years ago. I can't use it everyday as it is very greasy and may break me out. But I've decided to use this recently with my Shea Moisture Castor Oil edge treatment on my edges, so far my edges have grown back. I've also used this on my bald spot(from perms years ago) and there is hair there. I am amazed! This heavy jar lasts a long time!
This works really well. I've been using it since February and it's now December. It keeps your hair hydrated.
Juanita E.
This Blue Magic is amazing for natural textured hair. I purchased this from out local Walmart. And it smells good unlike most hair greases.
It's Better than booty. its super helpful to my hair. I just started using it today and my hair is already starting to grow, I see.
Tisha W.
Indianapolis, IN
I grew up with this hair product. It hydrates your scalp and hair well. It's might weight you hair down some so I would use just a little.
Charee M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Will this product be heavy on a natural textured hair? I'm a 4a/4b type of girl with a little 3C in the back. So would this work for growth and will it clog my scalp?
Does it help rapid hair growth?