BY BLUE MAGIC

Blue Magic Super Sure Gro is a hair and scalp conditioner that repairs split ends and prevents hair breakage with the help of shea butter, jojoba oil and japanese tea as active ingredients. This hair and scalp conditioner contains natural and visible herbs that work together to promote the healthy growth of hair. see more...

• Blue Magic Super Sure Gro 12 oz1 Answers
  • Does it help rapid hair growth?1 Answers
  • Will this product be heavy on a natural textured hair? I...2 Answers
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s something magical about Blue Magic Super Sure Gro 12 oz! The only hair grease I use on my children’s hair during styling and braiding. The smell is awesome my kids have compared it to candy and the herbs in it give you the natural feeling
Brandi S.
This product has given me an insane amount of growth in the past two weeks that I’ve been using it! I love that it promotes hair growth and is also extremely moisturizing. Pairs very well with my wetline extreme gel that I use to define my curls it’s amazing!! Plus this huge jar only cost about $3 at dollar general!! This stuff is great and keeps my girls moisturized!
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I have a curly hair texture that needs frizz management and this product does I️t all for me. I usually apply I️t right after I was my hair on my scalp and my ends. I️t conditions my hair and makes I️t a lot more manageable.
Yohana A.
My hair texture definitely absorbed Blue Magic but it seemed to not do it that much justice. I bought it at Walmart and I used it like 3 times. I would recommend using it as a hair moisturizer if that's the only thing you plan on using
DerriAna E.
Alabama
This blue magic hair grease is great for my thick hair.It helps me when I’m greasing my box braids. The grease might seem slippery but it leaves the braids looking new and fresh.
L M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this hair grease made with shea butter Japanese Green Tea Leaf also. Joioba oil made by Blue Magic and definitely recommend this you live for my daughter's natural hair
Lara S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've purchased this from Walmart two years ago. I can't use it everyday as it is very greasy and may break me out. But I've decided to use this recently with my Shea Moisture Castor Oil edge treatment on my edges, so far my edges have grown back. I've also used this on my bald spot(from perms years ago) and there is hair there. I am amazed! This heavy jar lasts a long time!
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
Hey everyone I tried the blue magic super group and I like how it works for my short hair. I also like the scent of the grease it has a herbal sweet smell to it; I use it daily to influence my hair growth. On the moisture end it doesn't moisture but it conditions good. I personally use after shower. I like it.
Courtney H.
Philadelphia , PA
I recently saw this product as I was in Walmart. Blue Magic is a tried and true hair brand so I decided to purchase it. It was cheaper than many of the other hair grease products and the jar is pretty large. It has a pleasant smell and there are visible herbs inside the product. It makes my hair shiny without being too greasy. I will keep watch for the growth.
I use this everyday for my hair ( 100% natural hair & scalp conditioner BLUE MAGIC ORGANICS made with Shea butter, jojoba oil, and Japanese green tea leaves super sure gro) and I loveeeeeeee😻😻❤❤ the smell of it😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷
Charee M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Will this product be heavy on a natural textured hair? I'm a 4a/4b type of girl with a little 3C in the back. So would this work for growth and will it clog my scalp?
Leah T.
Salisbury , NC
Aishah I.
Does it help rapid hair growth?

Amazon