Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerBlue Magic
Original Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner

Blue Magic Original Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner

by Blue Magic

Blue Magic® Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner.
The original - new easy opening jar.

What is this best used for? and what hair type?
Se usa en cabello seco o después de bañar y se enjuagano se como usar
Start your review of Blue Magic Original Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner!
Product Highlights
You have to be careful though because a little bit goes a long wayin reviews
You have to be careful when using this product because a little bit goes a long way.in reviews
it is a good product for hair especially for very dry scalps.in reviews
Blue magic coconut oil hair conditioner is really good for my hair.in reviews
This product is good for dry hair and scalp.in reviews
Iraida V.
Newark, NJ
Blue Magic Original Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner uploaded by Iraida V.
I do not like this hair conditioner much, it’s more for dry hair, and even mine is dry I do not like it because this is so oiled!
Alicia R.
Globe, AZ
Blue Magic Original Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner uploaded by Alicia R.
Okay so with this one be sure to apply when you aren’t going out somewhere because your hair will look a wet/greasy texture to it so just an FYI there. Smells amazing and feels very healthy for my hair. I’ve been working on adding a shiny healthy look to my hair and this works great for that. Mmmm coconut 🥥 is a thicker texture than what normal coconut oil is. Helps prevent dryness, breakage, and split-ends ! 😻
Ashton G.
Lafayette, LA
Blue Magic Original Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner uploaded by Ashton G.
Love this stuff! My grandma use to grease my scalp all through my childhood using the original one. I use the coconut oil one on my daughter because she likes the smell better. Still works great and in my book the best! Keeps your scalp moisturized, healthy and dandruff free! I’ll also put this in my hair when I have protective styles such as braids or twist in my hair. I believe I’ll just stick to this one from now on for my daughter’s hair. I most definitely recommend buying!
Cassidy C.
Cumming, GA
Blue Magic Original Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner uploaded by Cassidy C.
This product makes my hair soft. I believe it would work better with thinner hair because my thick curly hair holds the oil and won’t come out unless I wash it, but the shampoo dries my hair. I recommend for people with straight/wavy and medium/thin hair.
Racquel C.
Baltimore, MD
Blue Magic Original Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner uploaded by Racquel C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have natural 4c hair texture no perm dyes just shampoo conditioner and air dry my hair is curly but corse and dry so I part my hair and add this grease in between to soften and make more manageable
Peta-gay T.
Baytown, TX
Love that it has coconut in it. I am familiar with this barns since childhood. I am even going to start using it on my sons hair
Esther T.
Brooklyn, NY
Blue Magic Original Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner uploaded by Esther T.
I use this instead of oil because I scalp can be quite dry amd this keeps my hair moisturized for so long. Also this is like a super sealant so make sure you moisturize your scalp before using this
Tesha B.
Toledo, OH
Blue Magic Original Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner uploaded by Tesha B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hydrated and holds my hair very well. It always comes at an affordable price. I enjoy the authentic coconut smell from this. And it makes my hair very soft and shiny. My go to when I am twisting and braiding my hair. Also adds a shine too. Great product
Char M.
Los Angeles, CA
A must-have for thick and dry hair. It's affordable and can be found in most stores, so it's my go-to. It smells nice, and isn't greasy or gross. I wash my hair and then apply this to my ends, working my way up to the scalp, and let sit while I finish the rest of my shower, rinse out, and my hair is moisturised and ready to go!
Vanessa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
You have to be careful when using this product because a little bit goes a long way. If you put too much your hair will become super oily. I actually like to use this for my feet instead because it makes them really soft. It's good for rough skin spots. The smell is pretty nice also. You get a good amount for what you pay so I think it's worth it to try out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kirstin T.
West Kelowna, BC
il y a un an
Shawna J. il y a un an
I love the Indian hemp, super sure gro, and coconut oil ones!!! They are definitely the prettiest and best smelling of all. 😄😄😄