BY BLUE MAGIC

Blue Magic® Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner.
The original - new easy opening jar. see more...

• Is this product good on natural, ethnic hair? Is it heavy? Does i...2 Answers
  • How well does this rinse out of hair? Can a small about be used a...1 Answers
  • How much does this usually go for.1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "You have to be careful when using this product because a little bit goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "You have to be careful though because a little bit goes a long way" in 2 reviews
  • "Blue magic coconut oil hair conditioner is really good for my hair." in 1 review
  • "This product is amazing and smell so good.. Great product for women with natural hair and a moisturizer.." in 1 review
  • "it is a good product for hair especially for very dry scalps." in 1 review
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the smell of this! The name of it is misleading, it's not a hair conditioner. It's more of a styling type product. It gives hair shiny, tames flyaways, and leaves hair feeling soft. It's very concentrated and a little goes a long ways. If you use to much, it does make hair look greasy. It works great to steal split ends and prevent them from breaking. It helps to strengthen hair. It also makes hair look and feel smoothr. I have thick hair and this product works well for me. Best part is the price. It's inexpensive and super concentrated. So this jar will last me a long time. Will repurchase, if I ever run out.
Terry G.
Norwich, CT
I love this product! It's very rare for me to find a leave in conditioner that can moisturize my thick curly hair without making it greasy.

I Like to apply it in the shower right after I've washed my hair. The wetter my hair, the better it works. I work some into my hair and then comb it through to make sure it gets distributed evenly throughout my hair then I squeeze it out and put my hair up in a towel to dry. It leaves my hair soft and shiny!

I even use a dab of it here and there as a styling pomade. It has a delightful coconut scent and is extremely inexpensive!
Jamika R.
DOUGLASVILLE, GA
Excellent choice for thick, dry hair. Which is precisely what all three of daughters were born with. I this when I cornrow/braid my daughters hair. I'll leave the style in for 7-14 days during that time I'll reapply the product every 2-3 days. I always purchase the large jar because I need for 4 people but a smaller jar is available. The price is very inexpensive and great bang for your buck. I highly recommend you try it.
Taylar M.
Franklin, LA
I personally love coconut oil but it gets messy due to its runnyness so I like to use grease instead. I use it because I suffer from dry scalp. It smells really good (like coconuts obviously.) I buy this product as needed but it doesn't run out easily so I don't have to buy it often. (It's no hassle because its only $2) I am satisfied overall with the product.
Char M.
Los Angeles, CA
A must-have for thick and dry hair. It's affordable and can be found in most stores, so it's my go-to. It smells nice, and isn't greasy or gross. I wash my hair and then apply this to my ends, working my way up to the scalp, and let sit while I finish the rest of my shower, rinse out, and my hair is moisturised and ready to go!
Maria D.
The smell is amazing and it doesn't give me a headache after 5min of having it on. I don't get dandruff anymore after using this product. It also helps with my frizzy hair &the curls are amazing. It is not expensive, I would definitely recommend this.
Margarita L.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently purchased this product, and I love it. I have really dry curly hair and it helps a lot to keep my hair looking hydrated. And ofcourse love coconut scent!
Amber B.
Sonora, KY
Do not use too much but overall it tames my flyaways amazingly. The name is very misleading tho as in its not really coconut oil.
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
I love this been using it on and off for my whole life. I love how it moisturize my scalp and curls. Its very inexpensive.
Shanta C.
Macon, GA
Awesome hair grease!!! helps damaged hair really well. I have been using this Grease for as long as I can remember
marisa s.
Buford, GA
Where can I buy it
Vanessa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good on natural, ethnic hair? Is it heavy? Does it truly help with retaining moisture?
I have curly hair, and my aunt buy me that product but honestly i really dont know how can i apply in my hair and hoy to use the product.. can help me?
Diyamond T.
Does anyone use this for their L.O.C method? #naturalhair
Red R.
Zion, IL
Is it good for hair?? Never tried it