BY BLUE MAGIC

Blue Magic® Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner.
The original - new easy opening jar. see more...

Blue Magic Original Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner
  • "You have to be careful though because a little bit goes a long way" in 2 reviews
  • "You have to be careful when using this product because a little bit goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "it is a good product for hair especially for very dry scalps." in 1 review
  • "Blue magic coconut oil hair conditioner is really good for my hair." in 1 review
  • "This product is amazing and smell so good.. Great product for women with natural hair and a moisturizer.." in 1 review
Olivia G.
Yakima
It can be used with dry or wet hair.. is a hair conditioner moisturize-resistant that will give lustre to Jaír and help prevent dryness, breakage and split ends.. very easy to use.. a very good product to use daily. Very affordable..
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I love blue magic I have been using this since I was a child in now that I have a daughter I will be using it on her head in this is the brand that I love with the coconut oil the reason that I love it because you can red the ingredients on the back and you can see that is just coconut oil as well as just a little petroleum and a little fragments then I can get with that not a lot of ingredients or product the goals in my dark hair followed a from I recommend it to for all the natural haired girls
Marquita S.
Richmond
I used this Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner daily to moisturize my hair. It was a thick petroleum based conditioner and it left my scalp oily. In the natural hair community it was a no no, but I found it was good for my hair. I was satisfied with the results of the conditioner it left my hair shiny and it looked nice. You can find this conditioner at your local beauty supply store.
Ami H.
Des moines
My room mate uses a lot of products for her kids hair and this was one that i wanted to try on my son and i love it. I dont have to put to much on my sons hair and it doesnt feel oily plus i love the smell so much. I love cocunut products.
Chinks 👛.
Queens
I love this product so much. I have extremely thick/ coarse hair and let me just tell you this and a little water does the MAGIC! It makes my hair softer than what it normally would be. It prevents my hair from breaking as much as it normally would and it just makes my hair feel extremely healthy. And was only $2 !!
Celeste H.
louisville
I have been using this product since I was like 10 years old. Being mixed, I have a very hard time finding products that moisturize my hair without overdoing it. This product keeps my hair healthy whether i flat iron it or keep it my natural curl. I will use this product until I die!
Kearstin S.
Des Moines , IA
Love this! I know it’s probably not the best for hair but I love it! It smells good and makes my hair soft. I always have a jar around for my hair and my daughters
Raven  B.
Rock Hill, SC
It’s a oldie but it’s great for dry scalp! And it’s very affordable...
Blue Magic Original Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner it’s the best hair oil for corse, dry, and brittle hair which I have the most dry, brittle hair I hated getting my hair comb as a lil girl!
Kim K.
Food all of the people that like there hair soft and shiny I recommend this product and it is affordable but don’t put a lot or it will make your oily but if you put a little of it your hair will look awesome
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Love this product! Found it at Walmart for only $3 and it was the best money I’ve spent on hair conditioning product. Easy to apply and definitely works on conditioning my hair. A little oily but soft and smooth after I wash it. Will buy again.
marisa s.
Buford, GA
Where can I buy it
I have curly hair, and my aunt buy me that product but honestly i really dont know how can i apply in my hair and hoy to use the product.. can help me?
vanessa N.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product good on natural, ethnic hair? Is it heavy? Does it truly help with retaining moisture?
Robyn E.
Denton, TX
How well does this rinse out of hair? Can a small about be used as a leave-in? Is this a daily formula or a deep treatment?
Diyamond T.