Blue Magic Organics Castor Oil 12oz Jar uploaded by Maria W.Blue Magic Organics Castor Oil 12oz Jar uploaded by Ella P.

BY BLUE MAGIC

Made with 100 percent natural ingredients including Japanese Green Tea leaves, Jojoba, Aloe, Safflower, Pure Castor Oil and Shea Butter. This enriched, maximum strength formula is also made with liquid herbal extract and prevents breakage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nandi W.
It works well. The hair product has an oily impact on your scalp, hair and skin. I primarily use it to keep my scalp moisturized. At a local beauty supply store, it cost about three dollars. Use it on your scalp before you apply wigs. Especially the center part and edges of your head.
Will S.
Tracy, CA
I used it for a while, still have a lot left. This doesn't contain all natural ingredients unfortunately. A lot of people with kinky hair like mine do like mineral oil and petroleum but I'm trying not to get a lot of build up. I will give this to my friend though.
Brittney C.
Davenport, IA
As for castor oil ive never had castor oil that bulids up soooo much in my hair, i literally have to wash my hair after use. but this oil does work well for my spouse who has a very low fade it does created fairly nice waves
Ella P.
Muy husband uses IT for his beard. Even though IT clogs a los the hair, IT smells awesome and has helped him grow a strong shiny beard
Angel M.
Richmond, CA
Very thick and great for thick, dry hair. Keeps it moisturized for days. Noticeable difference in scalp and hair at the root.
Claudia W.
I've always used blue magic since I was young and its always worked well with my hair and prevents my hair from drying out.
Katie B.
Brampton , ON
A favourite at our house, use sparingly. I apply to scalp for extra moisture and condition. I use on the kids as well. Overall good product as long as you do not apply too much. Keeps my scalp from looking dry and the smell omgosh the smell is to die for!!
Maria W.
When i was growing my mom always used to blue magic at home, so i also did, i used in my kids even in my boys to the scalp moist.got to love blue magic❤
Chelsey J.
This greece works great. Apply daily for hair growth . Do not apply if you are going to flat iron the hair can be likely to burn hair