Blue Magic Indian Hemp Conditioner, 12 Ounce

by Blue Magic

Blue Magic Organics Indian Hemp, herbal hair and scalp conditioner with herbs you can actually see! Made with Green Tea Leaves, Jojoba, Aloe and Safflower.

Is Blue Magic Indian Hemp Conditioner, 12 Ounce any good? [user:derrienneschultz]
Start your review of Blue Magic Indian Hemp Conditioner, 12 Ounce!
Lacy D.
This hair oil is my go to favorite I have been using this for years. I use it on my scalp & just a bit on my hair because if your not careful you can easily use way too much. I love that this oil has some herb particles & it smells like herbs as well. I always have a jar in my bathroom.
Rebecca S.
Enfield, NC
Blue Magic Indian Hemp Conditioner, 12 Ounce uploaded by Rebecca S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was watching other YouTubers use this grease for hair growth and it really works my hair use to be really short but now my hair it’s almost too my shoulders and healthy now there’s many kinds but I love this kind it really helps for hair growth if you want you hair to grow start using in your hair routine it will really help out a lot for hair growth I really love this product on my hair ❤️!
Sybil W.
Blue Magic Indian Hemp Conditioner, 12 Ounce uploaded by Sybil W.
Purchased at: Walmart
DEFINITELY DON’T BE AFRAID TO GIVE THIS PRODUCT A TRY! I happen to own this version and the Super Sure Gro version and I actually chose to pick both of them up to help with the controlling of my severe scalp eczema, because nothing that my dermatologist has ever prescribed me for such has ever provided me with lots of relief, plus, those products are harsh and do come with side effects associated with them as well. Also, just piling my scalp with a pure oil wasn’t providing me lots of relief either, so I finally decided that I would give Blue Magic a go, since these products are super cheap, and they have a ton of fairly great natural ingredients in them. The version I gave does have added mineral oil to it, but this is a refined grade of mineral oil, as it is not the same grade of mineral oil that’s used to fuel vehicles with. Plus, people do not believe anyone when they tell you that the refined grade mineral oil put in cosmetics, beauty products, haircare products, etc., happens to be toxic, because if it was gazillions of people would be dropping dead every day from using products that have such in it. There is no real scientific evidence to prove such, as it’s just people on the internet putting fear into consumers over certain ingredients, in order to get their products widely sold so that that they can get highly rich off of as many consumers as possible. I used to fall for this stuff, but not anymore. As consumers, we have the right to try whatever we desire to try on our hair and as long as you don’t get an allergic reaction from it, then by all means,definitely keep enjoying it to the fullest. Now, I do go back and forth between the 2 versions that I own from the Blue Magic line. One week I will use this version and the other week, I will use the Sure Gro version. The only major differences between the two is in regards to color differences, slight ingredient differences, and there being a slight smell difference, but they both are equally as effective. I most definitely will continue to purchase both since they definitely are super cheap. I use very tiny amounts of this stuff only twice a week in my scalp. No more than that, because I do have fine hair and I know no matter what that it’s unavoidable for some of this stuff go get on my hair, even though I apply it to my scalp. However, all of the Blue Magic greases were created for use on the hair and/or scalp as needed. This product has a natural scent, not a perfumey one at all, and neither does the Sure Gro one either. They smell naturally pleasant and do not have overbearing scents to them at all, which a lot of hair greases are known for having. This one actually has less of a smell than the Sure Gro version. It is quite faint. It has a slightly thicker consistency, but is still easily spreadable and emulsified very quickly between your fingers. The herbs that are inside will not very visible, upon applying this version or the Sure Gro version to your scalp. These are the Japanese green tea leaves that are put inside of there, for added added benefits towards promoting greater scalp and hair health overall. Plus, you get a lot of product for such a cheap price, so one tub will definitely last you for quite a long time, because you you are only supposed to apply this to your hair and/or scalp in small amounts and to make sure to properly massage it in to either your hair and/or scalp afterwards for sure. I apply it to my scalp on my hair wash day and on the night before my hair wash day. Those are the only times that I apply it to my hair. Yes, I do use shampoo to cleanse my hair with. Cowashing is not something that is able to completely remove this product from anyone’s hair or scalp at all. I do use a sulfate free shampoo, as you don’t need to use a sulfates shampoo to remove hair grease from your hair, unless that happens to be your personal preference. For those that gave the Original version (not the Organic one), Indian Hemp in it’s actual chemical name is actually located 8th on the ingredients list.
Carolyn R.
Raleigh, NC
I love any hair grease by Blue Magic. This indian hemp hair grease is the business for me. I have been natural all my life. When my hair started to fall out because of me stressing so bad I decided to shave myself completely bald. I wash my scalp with V05 clarifying shampoo once every 3 weeks and greased my scalp with blue magic indian hemp every once ever 3 days. After 4 months of doing this I now have  3.5 inches of 4b/4c hair. My hair always grew fast but not this fast when I started massaging my scalp with it every time I applied it and I add more water & sweet potatoes in my diet. But I will not use their grease in spring and summer time. If I do I will be sweating bullets. For spring and summer time I will use nothing but gooseberry oil mix with aragan oil and water.
Quin S.
Jonesboro, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product. Smells phenomenal but, the only bad in this product is the fact that it weighs the hair down. Great for twist out moisturizers the best.
Ashley C.
It’s a great product. The smell is good, not too strong. Keeps my natural hair soft and moisturized for days, if you use it on your scalp try not to apply too much, only a thin layer.
Be U.
Dallas, TX
This grease makes my kinky, thick hair soft. I like to use it after I dampen my hair with some warm water. I brush it through and it leaves my natural hair so moisturized.
Yasmini M.
Randallstown, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
This product does wonders for me and my boyfriend, I have been using it for almost 2 years and it is one of the most organic products I have use the most on my hair. I am very satisfied with the product and the results. My hair has grown from this product and has treated my hair.
member-f010b
my hair was medium after i started this product.it really grow more than i thought.i love the product!!
Kiki M.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This has been a staple in my hair care routine for years. Great price. Love the smell. Keeps my curls moisturized and manageable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ja'Nae L.
Tomball, TX
il y a 2 ans
Derrienne S. il y a 2 ans
I haven’t tried this one yet, but I love blue magic 😍 it always leave my hair feeling great