Blue Magic Indian Hemp Conditioner, 12 Ounce uploaded by Sara P.

BY BLUE MAGIC

Blue Magic Organics Indian Hemp, herbal hair and scalp conditioner with herbs you can actually see! Made with Green Tea Leaves, Jojoba, Aloe and Safflower. see more...

Carolyn R.
Raleigh, NC
I love any hair grease by Blue Magic. This indian hemp hair grease is the business for me. I have been natural all my life. When my hair started to fall out because of me stressing so bad I decided to shave myself completely bald. I wash my scalp with V05 clarifying shampoo once every 3 weeks and greased my scalp with blue magic indian hemp every once ever 3 days. After 4 months of doing this I now have  3.5 inches of 4b/4c hair. My hair always grew fast but not this fast when I started massaging my scalp with it every time I applied it and I add more water & sweet potatoes in my diet. But I will not use their grease in spring and summer time. If I do I will be sweating bullets. For spring and summer time I will use nothing but gooseberry oil mix with aragan oil and water.
Be U.
Dallas, TX
This grease makes my kinky, thick hair soft. I like to use it after I dampen my hair with some warm water. I brush it through and it leaves my natural hair so moisturized.
Ella B.
I had to find a product that I could use to corn- row my granddaugher hair. I went to a beauty supply store, and a person that help me in the store were showing me some of the products that could help to moisturizing my granddaughterhair. Later I chose Blue Magic because my mother use it in our hair. Now Blue Magic has Indian Hemp and it has my granddaughters looking beautiful and healthy. This is a must have item to keep on my shopping list.

Briana M.
Encino, CA
My family has also been using this product for years. It makes my hair grow and it makes it more strong. This is one of the best for dry scalp.
Kelsey L.
This condition works ok. I would prefer that you us another conditioner than this. But, other products from this company works very well.
Beyoncê E.
The Blue Magic Indian Hemp Conditioner is an amazing product. The fact that you can actually see pieces of the ingredients just shows how natural it is. It keeps my hair moisturized up to 8 days and I would 100% recommend to all hair types. This is an amazing product.
shyra K.
London barking , Barking
I tend to use this’s lil before blow drying my hair and after it is really affordable no more than £2.00 it’s effective thick smells nice and keeps my hair well greased and free of dandruff their are load of these product to choose from .
Amazing scent. Long lasting. Affordable. Great consistency. The best around. What else can I say- I am in love with this product.
Sara P.
The product is great I use it in my hair on my skin I highly recommend this I personally love it I use it all the time
Petagay M.
St. Catherine
I always use this hair oil. I feel like the things in it (ingredients) grows your hair. I would definitely recommend.

back