Blue Magic Conditioner and Hair Dress Anti-Breakage Formula uploaded by Clenterka T.Blue Magic Conditioner and Hair Dress Anti-Breakage Formula uploaded by Ylenia E.Blue Magic Conditioner and Hair Dress Anti-Breakage Formula uploaded by Keiondra J.

BY BLUE MAGIC

Blue Magic® Conditioner Hair Dress Anti-Breakage Formula.
The original.
New easy opening jar. see more...

Ylenia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product for...most of my lifetime! It's a staple for my coarse hair and I rarely go without it as I change styles and textures. The scent isn't overpowering and the moisture is long-lasting! I definitely consider this my all-time fave because I even use it to moisturize really try patches on my arms and legs.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
I've used this product for most of my life. It is wonderful for styling and moisturizing natural black hair. The one down side is that it caused me to have a lot of breakouts cause it would get on my skin. And don't use too much at a time because it's really spreadable. Overall it is a great product.
Devaney R.
As a kid, my mom used to use this on my hair all the time and this is stuff is truly amazing! It makes my hair so soft and it stays moisturized for long periods of time which I love, so i don't have to keep putting products in my hair. When I use this product, I usually don't have to use anything else cuz it does its job!
Olivia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this grease since I was a little girl. It's the only product that I will put in my hair. It's great for dry scalps and dry hair. It's super affordable. I will continue to buy this, and I do recommend it!
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple of many black households.My mom used to put it on my scalp and ends before she used the hot iron. It has a slightly medicinal smell ( kind of pleasant) and is VERY greasy/thick. It definitely gives your hair shine, but it also weighs it down a lot. It has petroleum in it and a lot of hair care gurus claim that this prevents the hair growth process, but who knows!
Basically M.
This is a great hair product I recommend it I use it for my hair to hold when ever I have lose hair it holds baby hair great and it keeps hair in place I give it a 10 out of 10 you should try it it works
Clenterka T.
As a child my mom and grandmother used it on my hair. I had long healthy hair at that time. As an adult I found myself back where they started. I am so in love with it. I noticed a huge difference in my hair after using if for a month. It's is very good for hair growth. I haven't experienced as much breakage since using. I will continue to buy.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this grease. My mom used it on my head growing up And I still use it. Angels amazing and oils my scalp like it's suppose to do. Can't go wing with this grease. You can get at local hair store or any store. But I do local hair store
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love blue magic is was my go to hair grease when I had relaxed hair. I would grease my scalp, and put a little on my hair to keep away frizz. The smell is great and its a lightweight grease that keeps your hair healthy. And also a little goes a long way so when you get a large size it lasts for a while.
Charé G.
Spokane
For a long, long time, this product was a familiar sight within my hair regimen. Only after going natural did I stop using it, but it worked just fine for me as long as I used it. I can't comment on how it would react on my hair now though.....