BY BLUE MAGIC

Blue Magic® Conditioner Hair Dress Anti-Breakage Formula.
The original.
New easy opening jar. see more...

BEV A.
Houston
This is one of the best conditioner and hair dress for African American women. I have always used this grease for over 19 years. Its nice and its so great on the hair. There is less breakage. It really works like magic. I have had times when I just got my hair done and got in the rain and it truly hold the hair together. It definitely keeps the water out the hair. I couldn't believe it, it works. I do not have to worry about my hair getting messed up.

GREAT CHOICE for black hair product. My daughter uses it and she loves it. All the Blue Magic Products are awesome. I have used lot of them. Smells nice. Makes your hair feels smooth less greasy. ENJOY YOUR HAIR.
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
This poduct worked magic for my hair it strengthens it softens and grows hair. I have being using this product every since I was smaller. I would say i think this product is more for black or african hair. I am satisfied with this product. I bought mine at walmart.
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been using this product since I was in college. It is extremely heavy on the hair, it having mixed-race hair, it is sometimes the only thing that will calm it down. A little goes a long way. It is inexpensive and lasts years.
Kat c.
I use this in my hair as well as my daughters hair. We are all biracial and it gives us just enough oil and protection we need it can be a bit heavy so start of using sparingly but it is amazing.
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Blue magic conditioner work very well, we used to buy a lot of this grease when we was younger I haven't used this in a while I have to start buying this products.
Basically M.
This is a great hair product I recommend it I use it for my hair to hold when ever I have lose hair it holds baby hair great and it keeps hair in place I give it a 10 out of 10 you should try it it works
Chantal W.
been using blue magic since i was a little girl and still use it till this day i love it amazing stuff great for hair growth and those who have thick natural hair! the best product in the world for my hair i love it amaizng stuff i would recommend !
Shakera D.
Monroe , VA
I’ve been using this for years! It does great for my hair to keep it from being dry, moisturizes my scalp. It also has a great price and for the amount you get in each container. It last for a long while since it has a thick consistency so you don’t need a whole lot
Devaney R.
As a kid, my mom used to use this on my hair all the time and this is stuff is truly amazing! It makes my hair so soft and it stays moisturized for long periods of time which I love, so i don't have to keep putting products in my hair. When I use this product, I usually don't have to use anything else cuz it does its job!
Clenterka T.
As a child my mom and grandmother used it on my hair. I had long healthy hair at that time. As an adult I found myself back where they started. I am so in love with it. I noticed a huge difference in my hair after using if for a month. It's is very good for hair growth. I haven't experienced as much breakage since using. I will continue to buy.

Walmart