BY BLUE MAGIC

Blue Magic® Conditioner Hair Dress Anti-Breakage Formula.
The original.
New easy opening jar. see more...

Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been using this product since I was in college. It is extremely heavy on the hair, it having mixed-race hair, it is sometimes the only thing that will calm it down. A little goes a long way. It is inexpensive and lasts years.
Basically M.
This is a great hair product I recommend it I use it for my hair to hold when ever I have lose hair it holds baby hair great and it keeps hair in place I give it a 10 out of 10 you should try it it works
Chantal W.
been using blue magic since i was a little girl and still use it till this day i love it amazing stuff great for hair growth and those who have thick natural hair! the best product in the world for my hair i love it amaizng stuff i would recommend !
Devaney R.
As a kid, my mom used to use this on my hair all the time and this is stuff is truly amazing! It makes my hair so soft and it stays moisturized for long periods of time which I love, so i don't have to keep putting products in my hair. When I use this product, I usually don't have to use anything else cuz it does its job!
Olivia W.
I have been using this grease since I was a little girl. It's the only product that I will put in my hair. It's great for dry scalps and dry hair. It's super affordable. I will continue to buy this, and I do recommend it!
Clenterka T.
As a child my mom and grandmother used it on my hair. I had long healthy hair at that time. As an adult I found myself back where they started. I am so in love with it. I noticed a huge difference in my hair after using if for a month. It's is very good for hair growth. I haven't experienced as much breakage since using. I will continue to buy.
Ylenia E.
I've been using this product for...most of my lifetime! It's a staple for my coarse hair and I rarely go without it as I change styles and textures. The scent isn't overpowering and the moisture is long-lasting! I definitely consider this my all-time fave because I even use it to moisturize really try patches on my arms and legs.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
Love this grease. My mom used it on my head growing up And I still use it. Angels amazing and oils my scalp like it's suppose to do. Can't go wing with this grease. You can get at local hair store or any store. But I do local hair store
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
I've used this product for most of my life. It is wonderful for styling and moisturizing natural black hair. The one down side is that it caused me to have a lot of breakouts cause it would get on my skin. And don't use too much at a time because it's really spreadable. Overall it is a great product.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
This is a staple of many black households.My mom used to put it on my scalp and ends before she used the hot iron. It has a slightly medicinal smell ( kind of pleasant) and is VERY greasy/thick. It definitely gives your hair shine, but it also weighs it down a lot. It has petroleum in it and a lot of hair care gurus claim that this prevents the hair growth process, but who knows!