BY BLUE MAGIC

Blue Magic® Conditioner Hair Dress Anti-Breakage Formula.
The original.
New easy opening jar. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
This poduct worked magic for my hair it strengthens it softens and grows hair. I have being using this product every since I was smaller. I would say i think this product is more for black or african hair. I am satisfied with this product. I bought mine at walmart.
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been using this product since I was in college. It is extremely heavy on the hair, it having mixed-race hair, it is sometimes the only thing that will calm it down. A little goes a long way. It is inexpensive and lasts years.
Kat c.
I use this in my hair as well as my daughters hair. We are all biracial and it gives us just enough oil and protection we need it can be a bit heavy so start of using sparingly but it is amazing.
Basically M.
This is a great hair product I recommend it I use it for my hair to hold when ever I have lose hair it holds baby hair great and it keeps hair in place I give it a 10 out of 10 you should try it it works
Chantal W.
been using blue magic since i was a little girl and still use it till this day i love it amazing stuff great for hair growth and those who have thick natural hair! the best product in the world for my hair i love it amaizng stuff i would recommend !
Devaney R.
As a kid, my mom used to use this on my hair all the time and this is stuff is truly amazing! It makes my hair so soft and it stays moisturized for long periods of time which I love, so i don't have to keep putting products in my hair. When I use this product, I usually don't have to use anything else cuz it does its job!
Olivia W.
I have been using this grease since I was a little girl. It's the only product that I will put in my hair. It's great for dry scalps and dry hair. It's super affordable. I will continue to buy this, and I do recommend it!
Clenterka T.
As a child my mom and grandmother used it on my hair. I had long healthy hair at that time. As an adult I found myself back where they started. I am so in love with it. I noticed a huge difference in my hair after using if for a month. It's is very good for hair growth. I haven't experienced as much breakage since using. I will continue to buy.
Ylenia E.
I've been using this product for...most of my lifetime! It's a staple for my coarse hair and I rarely go without it as I change styles and textures. The scent isn't overpowering and the moisture is long-lasting! I definitely consider this my all-time fave because I even use it to moisturize really try patches on my arms and legs.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Love this grease. My mom used it on my head growing up And I still use it. Angels amazing and oils my scalp like it's suppose to do. Can't go wing with this grease. You can get at local hair store or any store. But I do local hair store