Blue Magic Bergamot Anti-Breakage Formula Hair & Scalp Conditioner

by Blue Magic

Blue Magic® Bergamot "Anti-Breakage Formula" Hair & Scalp Conditioner.
The original.
New easy opening jar.

Is it more like a leave-in conditioner or you have to rinse it? (I know it might sound dumb, but it's the first time I'm going to use that kind of product and it doesn't tell on the pot...)
Start your review of Blue Magic Bergamot Anti-Breakage Formula Hair & Scalp Conditioner!
This grease really helps with my dry scalp after I've washed and condition my hair. it smells great too! I use it on my hair and my daughters as well.
Allendale, SC
It was greasy, messy and didn't really help my hair with damage. I would give it a one star if it didn't help my hair shine when I had some tracks in.
Radcliff, KY
My favorite hair grease conditioner! I've been used by this since I was 12. Mostly for when I want to wear my hair slicked back. Adds a great shine!
DETROIT, MI
Blue Magic Bergamot Anti-Breakage Formula Hair & Scalp Conditioner uploaded by Ruheyyah S.
BLUE MAGIC (Old_School) It gets the job done smells good they come in colors use a little at a time to grease your scalp
Cordova, TN
I am not a very big fan of Blue Magic...it leave my hair very oily at time but it smells great
Atlanta, GA
Blue Magic Bergamot Anti-Breakage Formula Hair & Scalp Conditioner uploaded by ariel S.
I love this hair greese..it gives my hair oil and sheen and smells ok..works perfect for me
monmouth
I love this conditioner so much. It leaves my scalp moisturised but not saturated in grease. I often use this after washing my hair to do a quick hairstyle to do out with. This can be bought at a local drug store for under £5
Marmora, NJ
Blue Magic Bergamot Anti-Breakage Formula Hair & Scalp Conditioner uploaded by Shenee' M.
I know some may say grease is not good sorry " natural hair community" , but for me it's great and very affordable my hair loves it .. very moisturizing .I use it daily or even to seal in my products when I do a wash and go.
Honestly, love this hair oil. Have been using it since I was a little girl and it has not disappointed me once. It is affordable and it leaves my hair moisturized for up to 7 days or more. I 100% recommend this product for all hair types. Great product.
Tralee, Kerry
This literally saved my life i love this product so kmuch and it smells gorgeous wow oh wow xx