Blue Magic Bergamot Anti-Breakage Formula Hair & Scalp Conditioner uploaded by Ruheyyah S.Blue Magic Bergamot Anti-Breakage Formula Hair & Scalp Conditioner uploaded by ariel s.

BY BLUE MAGIC

Blue Magic® Bergamot "Anti-Breakage Formula" Hair & Scalp Conditioner.
The original.
New easy opening jar. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this! It reminds me of inscents scent wise. It is very concentrated and a little bit goes a long ways. I use it to seal the ends of my hair and help mend my split ends. It works great and is inexpensive. It's a leave in product. Not really a traditional conditioner. So the name of it can be misleading. Would repurchase.
Marsha M.
Marsha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This grease really helps with my dry scalp after I've washed and condition my hair. it smells great too! I use it on my hair and my daughters as well.
Ruheyyah S.
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
BLUE MAGIC (Old_School) It gets the job done smells good they come in colors use a little at a time to grease your scalp
Isakeia T.
Isakeia T.
Cordova, TN
I am not a very big fan of Blue Magic...it leave my hair very oily at time but it smells great
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair greese..it gives my hair oil and sheen and smells ok..works perfect for me
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing scalp and hair conditioner for an awesome price! Smells great and keeps our hair moisturized and definitely healthy. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a scalp conditioner from a highly trusted brand!
Lovely F.
Lovely F.
Blue magic bergamot hair and scalp conditioner effectively conditions and controls hair in all kinds of weather. Balanced formula helps prevent dry, dull hair and flaky itchy scalp
Deika R.
Deika R.
Amityville, NY
Good petroleum based product if you don't mind the petroleum my boyfriend uses this sometimes for his hair , it allows it to stay soft , shiny and healthy looking
Naomi A.
Naomi A.
Allendale, SC
It was greasy, messy and didn't really help my hair with damage. I would give it a one star if it didn't help my hair shine when I had some tracks in.
Zainab L.
Zainab L.
Tralee, Kerry
This literally saved my life i love this product so kmuch and it smells gorgeous wow oh wow xx