Blue Magic Bergamot Anti-Breakage Formula Hair & Scalp Conditioner

by Blue Magic

Blue Magic® Bergamot "Anti-Breakage Formula" Hair & Scalp Conditioner.
The original.
New easy opening jar.

Is it more like a leave-in conditioner or you have to rinse it? (I know it might sound dumb, but it's the first time I'm going to use that kind of product and it doesn't tell on the pot...)
Start your review of Blue Magic Bergamot Anti-Breakage Formula Hair & Scalp Conditioner!
E Stroudsburg, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This was a fave in my household when I was a kid. I recently started to use it again. My hair is thankful. It provides shine and helps with sensitive scalps. [product:blue-magic-bergamot-anti-breakage-formula-hair-&-scalp-conditioner] is family friendly. Will definitely purchase again.
Heaven on Earth
Pretty familiar product. Have used it for years but not consistently. It’s ok to use if you visit your grandma or aunt and you need moisture for your hair. Adds shine and heals with keeping a tight braid.
Florence, AL
Blue Magic Bergamot Anti-Breakage Formula Hair & Scalp Conditioner uploaded by Sarah F.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This grease is bad for me and my kids hair. It sucks our hair dry and it doesn't moisturize neither,only thing it's good for is my daughters hair only for flat ironing and it leaves there hair straight and smooth and definitely shiny. That's all I use it for is for that but other than that we do not use.
Portland, OR
I used this product on everyone in my household! We have textures that range from loose curls to thick kinky coils and thus product works amazing for all of us! Keeps our scalp nice and moisturized, especially when wearing braided styles! Does what it says and protects the hair against breakage! Affordable product that is recommend a million times over!
N Chesterfld, VA
Amazing scalp and hair conditioner for an awesome price! Smells great and keeps our hair moisturized and definitely healthy. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a scalp conditioner from a highly trusted brand!
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the smell of this! It reminds me of inscents scent wise. It is very concentrated and a little bit goes a long ways. I use it to seal the ends of my hair and help mend my split ends. It works great and is inexpensive. It's a leave in product. Not really a traditional conditioner. So the name of it can be misleading. Would repurchase.
When I was younger my mom would always put this in my hair to prevent my scalp from getting dry and so my hair wouldn't dry out and I still use it today. If you are putting your hair in a ponytail this is the ideal product to use to help soften the hair to put it up. I would definitely recommend this product
oakland
This smells great I recommend using this if you have a dry scalp! You should put it on after you take a shower and and braid your hair it smells great helps a lot very satisfying Thank you so much can’t wait to share
Blue magic bergamot hair and scalp conditioner effectively conditions and controls hair in all kinds of weather. Balanced formula helps prevent dry, dull hair and flaky itchy scalp
Amityville, NY
Good petroleum based product if you don't mind the petroleum my boyfriend uses this sometimes for his hair , it allows it to stay soft , shiny and healthy looking