Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerBlue Magic
Anti-Breakage Formula Conditioner - 12oz

Blue Magic Anti-Breakage Formula Conditioner - 12oz

by Blue Magic

Blue Magic® Conditioner Hair Dress Anti-Breakage Formula.
The original.
New easy opening jar.

Which Blue Magic grease works best for hair growth on relaxed hair?
Do you leave this in or do you wash it out?
What do you think works better, using this on your scalp or hair?
Start your review of Blue Magic Anti-Breakage Formula Conditioner - 12oz!
Raykayea B.
LasVegas
Blue Magic Anti-Breakage Formula Conditioner - 12oz uploaded by Raykayea B.
I love this product , I use it to braid my kids hair with. It adds a nice shine to the hair.
Tamara W.
Jacksonville, AL
Blue Magic Anti-Breakage Formula Conditioner - 12oz uploaded by Tamara W.
I've been natural for quite some time, and honestly i struggled with maintaining hair growth. This product not only help stimulate hair growth it prevents hair breakage. Very affordable and doesnt have a harsh smell . it can be used on wet or dry hair. I live. y this blue magic lol especially when I wanna achieve a healthybpooking twist out
Tiffany B.
Hayward, CA
Blue Magic Anti-Breakage Formula Conditioner - 12oz uploaded by Tiffany B.
Recently decided to pick up a jar after reading a curly girl article about it. Man am I glad! It leaves my hair feeling soft, leaves my curls moisturized and helps define them, and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. It also brings back memories of hot combs (childhood memories). Love it!
Myranique T.
Bakersfield
Blue Magic Anti-Breakage Formula Conditioner - 12oz uploaded by Myranique T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Been using ever since I was younger but I stopped and cut my hair then I wanted to grow it out again and all I would do is rub this in my scalp every night and just use consistently like always and my hair grew out but even longer than my past length this was like the only product I ever used and it is beyond affordable
Haley H.
Long Beach, CA
Blue Magic Anti-Breakage Formula Conditioner - 12oz uploaded by Haley H.
I use this for me and my kids hair and I LIVE for this stuff!! Lol it lasts long, so I don’t have to buy it too often, and it keeps our scalp nice and moisturized without making it too oily or greasy.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
This hair conditioner is so old school! Every person I know that uses it says that it makes your hair wake up from dryness! Especially after a nice wash. I apply it after washing my hair and before blow drying to protect my curls! Love this product.
Darlin C.
Blue Magic Anti-Breakage Formula Conditioner - 12oz uploaded by Darlin C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Its good for hair growth and conditioning the scalp. This product looks well and you can notice the difference by 2 weeks.
Devin M.
When I saw people in the natural hair community going “back to basics” I was skeptical, but I followed their lead and gave Blue Magic a try - and it wound up being the best decision ever! I’m addicted to this stuff. It seals in moisture and makes my hair feel soft for longer than products that are far more expensive. My braid/twist outs last longer, and frizz is less of a problem than it has been in the past.
Clenterka T.
Blue Magic Anti-Breakage Formula Conditioner - 12oz uploaded by Clenterka T.
As a child my mom and grandmother used it on my hair. I had long healthy hair at that time. As an adult I found myself back where they started. I am so in love with it. I noticed a huge difference in my hair after using if for a month. It's is very good for hair growth. I haven't experienced as much breakage since using. I will continue to buy.
Dom H.
Charlotte, NC
Black home staple product. I was raised on it and so was my mother and grandmother. Damp hair mixed with this grease is a hair hack especially on toddlers. Nice and creamy turns into an oil with the slightest bit of heat.