Blue Lizard Regular Sunscreen SPF 30+ Sunscreen uploaded by Isabel r.Blue Lizard Regular Sunscreen SPF 30+ Sunscreen uploaded by Sarah H.

BY BLUE LIZARD

Bottle Turns Pink in UV light. For Sensitive Skin of All Ages. Immediate Protection. UVA and UVB Protection. Chemical Free. Fragrance Free Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen was developed to combat one of the most intense UV environments in the world.  Tested according to Australian Standards, Blue Lizard maintains its extreme water resistance after 240 minutes in whirlpool water.  Meanwhile, the FDA requires testing for 80 minutes in still water. All Blue Lizard formulas offer more than 30 times your skin s natural protection against UVB rays.  We list our SPF at 30+ to preserve the integrity of our Australian roots.  If you are applying correct.

• Is this a good product for children? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • I heard this sunscreen is better for the skin because of ...1 Answers
  • Number one place I use my is on my daughter face. It so g...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My daughter has such sensitive skin and this sunscreen does not irritate her at all. Plus the bottle changes color when you need the sunscreen" in 8 reviews
Ashley S.
Bellevue , OH
Review for: Blue Lizard Australian Suncream Lotion, Regular, SPF 30+, 8.75 fl oz more...
I was told about this sunscreen by my daughters dermatologist. My daughter has severe eczema and this has not cause any flair ups, which every other sunscreen has. It’s a little on the pricy side but it’s def worth the price. Especially if you or someone in your family has eczema issues!
Trisha G.
Review for: Australian Suncream 5 oz more...
This has been the best sunscreen I’ve ever used by a landslide. There is not one thing I can say bad about this product and it’s such a great bonus that the bottle changes color when in harmful UV rays.
Danielle N.
Seymour, TN
There is no other sunscreen that I use! It is the best! I have tried other brands and this one is one I don’t have to worry about burning with, but is also one I can get a tan with! I love it!!
CalPal🌻 H.
Pinson, AL
this is the absolute BEST sunscreen I have used in my life!! i get sunburned very badly and every time I've worn this I have not gotten burnt. GREAT stuff!!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Review for: Australian Suncream 5 oz more...
After reading many sunscreen reviews we landed on Blue Lizard products. It’s a great mineral sunscreen that provides UV protection. Works well on our sensitive skin and provides lasting protection. We won’t use any other brand now.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Love blue lizard! A little goes a long ways. Use this in my kids all summer. Forgot to reapply a few times and it still protected their skin. Rubs in easy and isn’t greasy. Found at some Walmart’s or online. A little expensive but so worth it because it has way less chemicals than anything else on the shelf!
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
This sunscreen works amazing. My baby sister uses this in the summer and it kept her free from sunburn, and she was out for a few hours at the beach playing. We reapplied and she was fine! I would recommend this!
Kirsten B.
West Chester , PA
This sunscreen is awesome. It's my first choice for my kids and I use it on myself when I'm pregnant. It does leave me looking a little white, but I don't feel like it's as noticeable as other zinc sunscreens. When you get out of the water, you can see the little water droplets beading up on your skin. Makes me feel like it's really working!
Stephanie K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This sunblock is the ultimate in protecting against UVA & UVB rays. I highly recommend it!
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
I love this product! Is amazing i love the texture, this get dry really quickly, doesn't has a strong smell! I bought on amazon, just to test and loved! This met my expectations, I don't have nothing to complain about!
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I would loved to try this and see how this works. My best friend uses it and tell me that it works really well. Can someone tell me how well this will be for people who have dry skin?
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Number one place I use my is on my daughter face. It so great for her skin. Where do you use your Blue Lizard most? Answers with body part or loction.
Emily M.
Allison Park, PA
Is this a good product for children? Is it worth the price?
Sarah L.
Harborcreek, PA
I heard this sunscreen is better for the skin because of what is inside of it. Such as chemicals and such do you think this is true??