Blue Lizard Regular Sunscreen SPF 30+ Sunscreen uploaded by Isabel r.Blue Lizard Regular Sunscreen SPF 30+ Sunscreen uploaded by Sarah H.

BY BLUE LIZARD

Bottle Turns Pink in UV light. For Sensitive Skin of All Ages. Immediate Protection. UVA and UVB Protection. Chemical Free. Fragrance Free Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen was developed to combat one of the most intense UV environments in the world.  Tested according to Australian Standards, Blue Lizard maintains its extreme water resistance after 240 minutes in whirlpool water.  Meanwhile, the FDA requires testing for 80 minutes in still water. All Blue Lizard formulas offer more than 30 times your skin s natural protection against UVB rays.  We list our SPF at 30+ to preserve the integrity of our Australian roots.  If you are applying correct.

• Is this a good product for children? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • I heard this sunscreen is better for the skin because of ...1 Answers
  • Number one place I use my is on my daughter face. It so g...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My daughter has such sensitive skin and this sunscreen does not irritate her at all. Plus the bottle changes color when you need the sunscreen" in 8 reviews
Alex M.
Fort Worth , TX
My husband is an endurance athlete and VERY fair skinned. He calls me the sunscreen natzi because I am always on him about it. This product is AMAZING!! He used it during his last Ironman 70.3 race and it has amazing staying power. The salt water and sweat were no match for the blue lizard!
Marsha R.
Chatsworth, GA
I received this product for free from my Nurture Voxbox. I love testing things that I know we use everyday. With three children, I go through sunscreen like water! I had never tried this brand but I'll use it from now on. I will definitely recommend this to other mothers. #bluelizard
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
My daughter loves Blue Lizard Sensitive Sunscreen. It's great on her light tone skin and she loves the feel compared to other products. The lid on my turned light blue in the shade and a darker blue in the sun after been exposed to UV light, how cool is that.
Stacey S.
My daughter's skin will burn... not from sun but from chemicals... when she uses sunscreen. It is VERY hard to find one that works for her but BLUE LIZARD is the one and only sunscreen she has ever used that works without causing a horrible reaction. Also the bottle changes color when you need to put on sunscreen. It's great!
Adrian L.
Bloomingdale, GA
I love this product! It is really amazing! I used to use sunscreen all the time and still get sunburned. It was really frustrating, but with Blue Lizard I can be out in the sun all day and not be red in the least bit! Love it!!!!
Natasha M.
Blue lizard was pretty much the only sunscreen I could use when I was younger. I suffered from severe allergies and sensitive skin. This was recommended by my dermatologist and I still use it on my face to make sure I really protect it when I go out in the sun.
Stacey S.
Hildebran, NC
I did receive the product free as a promotional item, but it is fabulous! My kids and I both love how it goes on so smoothly and feels so good. The protection. Level is great and it is very water resistant! We took this to the beach and were most than satisfied with it performance all week long!
Lauren C.
Springfield, TN
I'm so incredibly fair skinned and this is the best sunscreen I've ever used. I've used it at a festival all day and not needed to reapply. I didn't burn at all.
Megan G.
South bend , In
I received this product today and used it on my sons super sensitize skin, it worked great!!! We loved it! I am headed to the website to see if they have a spray because those are easier to apply to my son.
Max M.
Beech Bluff, TN
Blue Lizard is far and away the best product I've ever used for sun protection. I've never gotten burned with it on and it is quite water resistant. Keeps away those lovely white rings around your eyes after a day of fishing with our polarized glasses on!
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I would loved to try this and see how this works. My best friend uses it and tell me that it works really well. Can someone tell me how well this will be for people who have dry skin?
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Number one place I use my is on my daughter face. It so great for her skin. Where do you use your Blue Lizard most? Answers with body part or loction.
Emily M.
Allison Park, PA
Is this a good product for children? Is it worth the price?
Sarah L.
Harborcreek, PA
I heard this sunscreen is better for the skin because of what is inside of it. Such as chemicals and such do you think this is true??