Blue Lizard Regular Sunscreen SPF 30+ Sunscreen uploaded by Isabel r.Blue Lizard Regular Sunscreen SPF 30+ Sunscreen uploaded by Sarah H.

BY BLUE LIZARD

Bottle Turns Pink in UV light. For Sensitive Skin of All Ages. Immediate Protection. UVA and UVB Protection. Chemical Free. Fragrance Free Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen was developed to combat one of the most intense UV environments in the world.  Tested according to Australian Standards, Blue Lizard maintains its extreme water resistance after 240 minutes in whirlpool water.  Meanwhile, the FDA requires testing for 80 minutes in still water. All Blue Lizard formulas offer more than 30 times your skin s natural protection against UVB rays.  We list our SPF at 30+ to preserve the integrity of our Australian roots.  If you are applying correct.

• Is this a good product for children? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • I heard this sunscreen is better for the skin because of ...1 Answers
  • Number one place I use my is on my daughter face. It so g...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My daughter has such sensitive skin and this sunscreen does not irritate her at all. Plus the bottle changes color when you need the sunscreen" in 8 reviews
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Review for: Australian Suncream 5 oz more...
After reading many sunscreen reviews we landed on Blue Lizard products. It’s a great mineral sunscreen that provides UV protection. Works well on our sensitive skin and provides lasting protection. We won’t use any other brand now.
Ashley S.
Bellevue , OH
Review for: Blue Lizard Australian Suncream Lotion, Regular, SPF 30+, 8.75 fl oz more...
I was told about this sunscreen by my daughters dermatologist. My daughter has severe eczema and this has not cause any flair ups, which every other sunscreen has. It’s a little on the pricy side but it’s def worth the price. Especially if you or someone in your family has eczema issues!
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
This sunscreen works amazing. My baby sister uses this in the summer and it kept her free from sunburn, and she was out for a few hours at the beach playing. We reapplied and she was fine! I would recommend this!
Danielle N.
Seymour, TN
There is no other sunscreen that I use! It is the best! I have tried other brands and this one is one I don’t have to worry about burning with, but is also one I can get a tan with! I love it!!
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Review for: Other more...
My pediatrician Gave me a sample size of this sunscreen I looked at it and said blue lizard wow I have never heard of it more so it's not Australian sunscreen so what's the big deal being that it's Australian mind you that when the sun hits the bottle it turns pink and UV light I guess it's pretty cool it was a recommended ingredient So I went to the store and bought it for my daughter and I am very satisfied with the results in fact I'm thinking of buying one for myself
Allison M.
Ayer
I really like this sunscreen because of how long it lasts and how well it works between reapplications. This product smells decent and has a nice consistency and my kids actually want to use it because they think the color changing bottle is so cool! It lasts and is very water resistant, i even have a hard time getting it off my hands with soap and water. I will continue to use this product on my family!
Trisha G.
Review for: Australian Suncream 5 oz more...
This has been the best sunscreen I’ve ever used by a landslide. There is not one thing I can say bad about this product and it’s such a great bonus that the bottle changes color when in harmful UV rays.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Love blue lizard! A little goes a long ways. Use this in my kids all summer. Forgot to reapply a few times and it still protected their skin. Rubs in easy and isn’t greasy. Found at some Walmart’s or online. A little expensive but so worth it because it has way less chemicals than anything else on the shelf!
Jessica M.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Daily Moisturizer Face, SPF 30+, 3 fl oz more...
I have been using this for a few months upon recommendation from my dermatologist. It has excellent coverage with a high percentage of zinc. I use it on my face under my makeup. It doesn’t sting my eyes like every other brand of sunscreen.
Megan B.
Grand Island, NE
The first time I used this was when it came in a box from Influenster. I immediately loved it for myself and my kids and have bought it since using it the first time. It's thick and takes a bit more effort to rub in, but I know that's the tradeoff for better protection!
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I would loved to try this and see how this works. My best friend uses it and tell me that it works really well. Can someone tell me how well this will be for people who have dry skin?
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Number one place I use my is on my daughter face. It so great for her skin. Where do you use your Blue Lizard most? Answers with body part or loction.
Emily M.
Allison Park, PA
Is this a good product for children? Is it worth the price?
Sarah L.
Harborcreek, PA
I heard this sunscreen is better for the skin because of what is inside of it. Such as chemicals and such do you think this is true??