BY BLUE LIZARD

Bottle Turns Pink in UV light. For Sensitive Skin of All Ages. Immediate Protection. UVA and UVB Protection. Chemical Free. Fragrance Free Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen was developed to combat one of the most intense UV environments in the world.  Tested according to Australian Standards, Blue Lizard maintains its extreme water resistance after 240 minutes in whirlpool water.  Meanwhile, the FDA requires testing for 80 minutes in still water. All Blue Lizard formulas offer more than 30 times your skin s natural protection against UVB rays.  We list our SPF at 30+ to preserve the integrity of our Australian roots.  If you are applying correct.

• Is this a good product for children? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • I heard this sunscreen is better for the skin because of what is ...1 Answers
  • Number one place I use my is on my daughter face. It so great for...2 Answers
Jessica M.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Daily Moisturizer Face, SPF 30+, 3 fl oz more...
I have been using this for a few months upon recommendation from my dermatologist. It has excellent coverage with a high percentage of zinc. I use it on my face under my makeup. It doesn’t sting my eyes like every other brand of sunscreen.
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
This sunscreen works amazing. My baby sister uses this in the summer and it kept her free from sunburn, and she was out for a few hours at the beach playing. We reapplied and she was fine! I would recommend this!
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Love blue lizard! A little goes a long ways. Use this in my kids all summer. Forgot to reapply a few times and it still protected their skin. Rubs in easy and isn’t greasy. Found at some Walmart’s or online. A little expensive but so worth it because it has way less chemicals than anything else on the shelf!
Megan B.
Grand Island, NE
The first time I used this was when it came in a box from Influenster. I immediately loved it for myself and my kids and have bought it since using it the first time. It's thick and takes a bit more effort to rub in, but I know that's the tradeoff for better protection!
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
When my grandson was one we was eager to introduce him to the pool. Of course that means sunscreen. Little did we know that some people are allergic to sunscreen. When we put some name brand sunscreen on him his eyes would get so irritated that he couldn't hardly see. His eyes would turn so red and get puffy. We were so worried about the fact of not being able to protect his skin. I done some research online and found Blue Lizard. I am so thankful for this sunscreen. It is a wonderful product, It does not irritate my grandson's eyes or skin. It's not greasy and it works great. I would recommend this to anyone. My grandson will be eight soon and we make sure to get the Blue Lizard for him every summer.
Vanessa L.
Danville, VT
This is hands down the best sunscreen to date. I have tried many throughout the years and I find this one to last the longest and work the best. Being a mother of four I look for natural, safe, and quality items that are gentle to the pocket. I have recommended this to my family and friends and I will continue to use from now on. "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Valantou K.
This is by far one of the best sunscreens that actually protects you from the sun. However if you are someone that really wants a tan this does prevent you from getting a dark tan in my experience. But that being said it really does protect how a sunscreen should
Alicia M.
Winston Salem, NC
This stuff is amazing, I can't say enough good things about it, the UV cap is an excellent reminder that the sun is always shining even through the clouds and it is wonderful for even sensitive skin, I can feel good about using this and don't have to worry about all the bad stuff in sunscreen. So happy I was chosen for the Nurture Vox Box so I could try this!
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
I sell this product daily at my job, it's a highly recommended product by dermatologists all over the u.s , it dries quickly and doesn't leave you sticky or greasy, and it really protects your skin. Best sunscreen on the market for sure, hands down!!!
Erica P.
La Crosse, WI
I sent this product to school today with my youngster to try. She does not like the feel of sunscreen and tries to get away with not using any. The cap was wonderful and showed her exactly why she needs to use it. The darker the blue the more she was excited she put it on and even liked the feel (said she couldn't tell it was on). Thanks voxbox!
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I would loved to try this and see how this works. My best friend uses it and tell me that it works really well. Can someone tell me how well this will be for people who have dry skin?
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Number one place I use my is on my daughter face. It so great for her skin. Where do you use your Blue Lizard most? Answers with body part or loction.
Emily M.
Allison Park, PA
Is this a good product for children? Is it worth the price?
Sarah L.
Harborcreek, PA
I heard this sunscreen is better for the skin because of what is inside of it. Such as chemicals and such do you think this is true??