BY BLUE LIZARD

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Closure Turns Blue in UV Light UVAUVB Protection Zinc Oxide Formula Very Water Resistant Dermatologist Recommended Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen offers broad photostable UVAUVB protection. Our Sport formula is Very Water Resistant, meeting Australian Standards of 240 minutes in whirlpool water. It is designed for daily, full-body protection for the most active of people. 1-800-877-8869 Made in USA Please note: The color change dye that is impregnated in the bottles can cause a yellowish tint to the white bottle. This is a normal behavior of the packaging and not indicative of expiration. see more...

Brittany O.
Johnson City, TN
This is the best sunscreen when you are outside playing a sport. From softball to golf, I used this all the way to college gradation. It is easy to apply and kept me from feeling super greasy. I love that it is made in Tennessee so I feel safer knowing someone pays attention to what goes in it. Overall, a great product for the price.
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
Really awesome sunscreen that doesn’t clog pores! The bottle is really unique too because it changes colors when it’s exposed to uv light so you know when to keep reapplying. It Absorbs and spread well into the skin.
Raluca E.
Queens
Love love this product! Sunscreen usually makes me break out, red blotches that appear after sun explore. This sunscreen no longer makes me break out however I wish it was water proof.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
The only sun screen I'll use on myself and my kids. Love that the bottle cap turns blue when in UV light to remind you to reapply. Hard to find locally but my local drug store orders it for me.
Shannon C.
Sweet Valley, PA
It’s a little watery . Price isn’t that bad . Smell is odd . Would but again if the price was good

back