Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen SPF 30+ Sensitive, 1.25-Ounce uploaded by Heather R.Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen SPF 30+ Sensitive, 1.25-Ounce uploaded by Jamie C.

BY BLUE LIZARD

Claire G.
This sunscreen is amazing! It fits the bill in terms of only containing nontoxic ingredients that I don’t mind exposing my family to. It also rubs in easily, not leaving a white film like other “healthier” sun screens I’ve tried. Been using it on my kids all summer long and no burns to speak of!
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
I love all Blue Lizard sunscreen products, but I try to use the sensitive one on my face at the beach since I wear it all day long. It definitely stays on until you wash it off vigorously. It's my beach must have.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
I absolutely loved this sunscreen! It goes on well, as the added beeswax gives some water resistance. I have a sun allergy and this ensured I had no reaction at all! Neither my children or i got a sunburn after all day in the sun
Karla A.
Parlier, CA
Works great for sensitive skin stays on met all my expectations not to expensive it was worth the money was effective and gentle to my body did rash didn't wash off I would buy this again
Adleen G.
Euless, TX
This Physical Sunscreen is excellent. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Sun Protection with 10% Zinc Oxide and 5% Titanium Dioxide. Paraben-Free, Fragrance-Free and Chemical Free. Gentle for sensitive skin. Dermatologist recommended. Cool smart bottle technology turns blue when harmful UVA rays are present. Highly recommend it.
Yamlec C.
The best sunblock ever. I live in a super hot climate all year long. This is the only sunblock that works. Yes it's thick and a little greasy but it actually works. Highly recommended by my dermatologist. I buy my through Amazon. I always get good deals on it.
Claire L.
League City, TX
This is the only sunscreen I will use on my very pale, very sensitive-skinned redheads. My friend's daughter also has albinism, and with this sunscreen she didn't burn in the Florida summer sun. Great ingredients. Wonderful physical sunscreen. My kids never burn when we use this. It also doesn't stain their clothes yellow as usually happens with Banana Boat, Coppertone and other chemical sunscreens.
Dana G.
After trying quite a few sunscreens for our family, specifically our toddler, we found a winner in Blue Lizard. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave a nasty white residue. It is worth every penny I spend on it. I recommend this product to everyone I know!
Sarah d.
Pompton Plns, NJ
This was not my favorite sunscreen. To be honest it was one of the worst that I have used. I have extremely sensitive skin and I broke out almost immediately after wearing it. I will not be purchasing it again.
Victoria M.
Canton, OH
This is a nice sunscreen, and one that I actually received as a sample in an influenster box!! : )) it works well, and stayed on well even through the kids sweating and playing in the sprinkler!!