Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen SPF 30+ Sensitive, 1.25-Ounce uploaded by Heather R.Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen SPF 30+ Sensitive, 1.25-Ounce uploaded by Jamie C.

BY BLUE LIZARD

Adleen G.
Adleen G.
Euless, TX
This Physical Sunscreen is excellent. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Sun Protection with 10% Zinc Oxide and 5% Titanium Dioxide. Paraben-Free, Fragrance-Free and Chemical Free. Gentle for sensitive skin. Dermatologist recommended. Cool smart bottle technology turns blue when harmful UVA rays are present. Highly recommend it.
Yami C.
Yami C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best sunblock ever. I live in a super hot climate all year long. This is the only sunblock that works. Yes it's thick and a little greasy but it actually works. Highly recommended by my dermatologist. I buy my through Amazon. I always get good deals on it.
Dana G.
Dana G.
After trying quite a few sunscreens for our family, specifically our toddler, we found a winner in Blue Lizard. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave a nasty white residue. It is worth every penny I spend on it. I recommend this product to everyone I know!
Sarah d.
Sarah d.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was not my favorite sunscreen. To be honest it was one of the worst that I have used. I have extremely sensitive skin and I broke out almost immediately after wearing it. I will not be purchasing it again.
Claire L.
Claire L.
Hampton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only sunscreen I will use on my very pale, very sensitive-skinned redheads. My friend's daughter also has albinism, and with this sunscreen she didn't burn in the Florida summer sun. Great ingredients. Wonderful physical sunscreen. My kids never burn when we use this. It also doesn't stain their clothes yellow as usually happens with Banana Boat, Coppertone and other chemical sunscreens.
Kendra A.
Kendra A.
Newhall , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this sunscreen! It goes on well, as the added beeswax gives some water resistance. I have a sun allergy and this ensured I had no reaction at all! Neither my children or i got a sunburn after all day in the sun
Karly A.
Karly A.
Parlier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for sensitive skin stays on met all my expectations not to expensive it was worth the money was effective and gentle to my body did rash didn't wash off I would buy this again
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Algona, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome and has a nearly perfect rating for ingredients and coverage. It goes on wgite, but blends in quickly and no greasy feel.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
Love this lotion. Got this as a sample to try and I love it. So cool the top turns blue in UV light. I highly recommend this product.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Canton, OH
This is a nice sunscreen, and one that I actually received as a sample in an influenster box!! : )) it works well, and stayed on well even through the kids sweating and playing in the sprinkler!!