BY BLUE LIZARD

Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen Sensitive 3.0 oz uses only high quality natural minerals, Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, for broad spectrum UVA and UVB skin protection. Dermatologist-recommended and specially formulated for everyday protection on face and body, involving no potentially irritating chemicals, Blue Lizard® Australian Sensitive Sunscreen is effective UV protection but gentle on sensitive skin.

• SPF 30+
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Chemical-Free
  • Paraben-Free
  • Fragrance-Free
  • 10% Zinc Oxide; 5% Titanium Dioxide

Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen Sensitive 3.0 oz packaging is a bit unique too!  The patented BPA-free plastic cap on our 3.0 oz tubes is UV photo-sensitive, changing color in the presence of harmful UV rays, reminding you to cover up. The deeper blue the cap becomes, the more UV rays are currently present.

• How is this under makeup? 2 Answers
  • How does this sunscreen hold up when you're going in and ...1 Answers
  • I've heard really good things about Blue Lizard and it al...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Blue Lizard is a great sunscreen for kids and adults alike. I particularly like this one because it works great on my sensitive skin. Plus, you can use it on your face or your body - so I never feel like I have to bring a million different sunscreens in my bag. It also has this awesome color changing cap that tells you when harmful UV Rays are out. All around a great sunscreen." in 91 reviews
Caroline Y.
Duncan, SC
This stuff is pricey as far as sun screen goes, but it is the only and I mean only sun screen my sensitive skin can handle. It goes on think and you have to really rub it in or else you look like a ghost but it does a great job of protecting your skin from the sun.
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
This stuff definitely isn't cheap but it works! I have never had a problem with getting sunburned when using this product and it is very low on the toxicity scale which is important to me when I am applying this cream all over my children's body. Your skin is your biggest organ and it soaks up about 60% of what you put onto it so it's important that I use products that work but are also low on the toxicity scale. This is my most favorite sunscreen.
Jessica J.
I started using this with another sunscreen this past year. I wanted something that was safe to use on my skin & this brand is. It's thick and goes on white...be ready for it. But it protects your skin which is the most important issue
Lanette A.
A good natural sunscreen that’s non-irritating and rides under makeup well. It does have a white cast and is oily starting out, but absorbs well. I will continue using this product!
Lia S.
This product is not greasy at all and it certainly provides sun protection. It is gentle enough that I used it on my toddler and on my face. It did not clog my pores
Jenny D.
Non-greasy and effective. I feel very safe in the sun with this product. I am always concerned about breaking out while using sunscreen on my face but Blue Lizard applies easy and isn't sticky. It is paranormal free, chemical free, and fragrance free which gives me peace of mind.
Christina P.
San Diego, CA
this is my go-to sunscreen for pool and beach time! it is a little greasy and thick but the fact that there are no chemicals in this is so worth it! and I've never gotten burned using this yet. I even used it in fiji and still not a nice tan. Its perfect
Tina R.
Stephens City
Non greasy and great coverage. I was first introduced to this product by my daughters dermatologist. My child has very bad eczema and can not use any old sunscreen. This is great and does not cause flair ups or irritation for delicate/eczema prone skin. We will definitely be purchasing more.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , NY
A local dermatologist gave out samples for this product. It is a Thick formula and easy to apply. Coated my skin very well. The sensitive formula worked very well, no reactions. It didn’t leave that sunscreen feeling on my skin afterwards like some of my other products did. Highly recommend.
Natalie J.
I like these sunscreens alot, my favorite is the one specifically for face. The ingredients are wonderful and it's a great price. I switch off between this and my expensive Elta MD. The only thing that i don't like is how thick it is.
Sarah T.
Kansas City, MO
Just wondering if this has a good smell or not?
Elizabeth B.
Franklin, MA
Is this available in the US?
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
Where can this be purchased?
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
Anyone use this?
Lisa L.
Oconomowoc, WI
I've heard really good things about Blue Lizard and it always is at the top of the chart for safe sunscreens. Does it go on well and how does It smell?