BY BLUE LIZARD

Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen Sensitive 3.0 oz uses only high quality natural minerals, Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, for broad spectrum UVA and UVB skin protection. Dermatologist-recommended and specially formulated for everyday protection on face and body, involving no potentially irritating chemicals, Blue Lizard® Australian Sensitive Sunscreen is effective UV protection but gentle on sensitive skin.

• SPF 30+
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Chemical-Free
  • Paraben-Free
  • Fragrance-Free
  • 10% Zinc Oxide; 5% Titanium Dioxide

Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen Sensitive 3.0 oz packaging is a bit unique too!  The patented BPA-free plastic cap on our 3.0 oz tubes is UV photo-sensitive, changing color in the presence of harmful UV rays, reminding you to cover up. The deeper blue the cap becomes, the more UV rays are currently present.

• How is this under makeup? 2 Answers
  • How does this sunscreen hold up when you're going in and out of t...1 Answers
  • I've heard really good things about Blue Lizard and it always is ...7 Answers
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sensitive
  • "Blue Lizard is a great sunscreen for kids and adults alike. I particularly like this one because it works great on my sensitive skin. Plus, you can use it on your face or your body - so I never feel like I have to bring a million different sunscreens in my bag. It also has this awesome color changing cap that tells you when harmful UV Rays are out. All around a great sunscreen." in 91 reviews
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
This stuff definitely isn't cheap but it works! I have never had a problem with getting sunburned when using this product and it is very low on the toxicity scale which is important to me when I am applying this cream all over my children's body. Your skin is your biggest organ and it soaks up about 60% of what you put onto it so it's important that I use products that work but are also low on the toxicity scale. This is my most favorite sunscreen.
emily k.
Sartell, MN
Absolutely love Blue Lizard. It comes highly recommended by my dermatologist and keeps everyone safe from the sun. We just returned from a 2 week trip to sunny Florida and I kept the children slathered in this sunscreen and nobody was burned the whole 14 days that we were there. It was long lasting and kept them protected even through being In and out of the pool/ocean the whole trip. It’s the only brand that we use!
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Great for sensitive skin and didn’t have all the harsh chemicals! It’s a little pricey but a small container will last all summer with daily use. Highly recommend using this product. Found mine at Walmart!
Jessica J.
I started using this with another sunscreen this past year. I wanted something that was safe to use on my skin & this brand is. It's thick and goes on white...be ready for it. But it protects your skin which is the most important issue
Lanette A.
A good natural sunscreen that’s non-irritating and rides under makeup well. It does have a white cast and is oily starting out, but absorbs well. I will continue using this product!
Lia S.
This product is not greasy at all and it certainly provides sun protection. It is gentle enough that I used it on my toddler and on my face. It did not clog my pores
Christina F.
By far the best facial sunscreen I've ever used. We live in Miami and enjoy the beach as well as boating. That's a LOT OF SUN! This sun screen offers AMAZING protection and does not cause break outs.
Stina P.
San Diego, CA
this is my go-to sunscreen for pool and beach time! it is a little greasy and thick but the fact that there are no chemicals in this is so worth it! and I've never gotten burned using this yet. I even used it in fiji and still not a nice tan. Its perfect
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , NY
A local dermatologist gave out samples for this product. It is a Thick formula and easy to apply. Coated my skin very well. The sensitive formula worked very well, no reactions. It didn’t leave that sunscreen feeling on my skin afterwards like some of my other products did. Highly recommend.
Kaitlyn T.
High Point, NC
I bought this because it is rated very good. It goes on thick but keeps my skin from burning. I could not find a cheaper sunscreen that was rated good. This was the first time I used this sunscreen and I plan to use it again.
Sarah T.
Kansas City, MO
Just wondering if this has a good smell or not?
Elizabeth B.
Franklin, MA
Is this available in the US?
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
Where can this be purchased?
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
Anyone use this?
Lisa L.
Oconomowoc, WI
I've heard really good things about Blue Lizard and it always is at the top of the chart for safe sunscreens. Does it go on well and how does It smell?