Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sensitive

Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen Sensitive 3.0 oz uses only high quality natural minerals, Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, for broad spectrum UVA and UVB skin protection. Dermatologist-recommended and specially formulated for everyday protection on face and body, involving no potentially irritating chemicals, Blue Lizard® Australian Sensitive Sunscreen is effective UV protection but gentle on sensitive skin.

• SPF 30+
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Chemical-Free
  • Paraben-Free
  • Fragrance-Free
  • 10% Zinc Oxide; 5% Titanium Dioxide

Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen Sensitive 3.0 oz packaging is a bit unique too!  The patented BPA-free plastic cap on our 3.0 oz tubes is UV photo-sensitive, changing color in the presence of harmful UV rays, reminding you to cover up. The deeper blue the cap becomes, the more UV rays are currently present.

In need of a new daily sunscreen that is going to be protective but easy on my skin. Recommend?
DooEs this go on really heavy? Is it thick? Can it blend in or do you see it on?
DiiEs this really work for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sensitive!
Product Highlights
Blue Lizard is a great sunscreen for kids and adults alike. I particularly like this one because it works great on my sensitive skin. Plus, you can use it on your face or your body - so I never feel like I have to bring a million different sunscreens in my bag. It also has this awesome color changing cap that tells you when harmful UV Rays are out. All around a great sunscreen.in reviews
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sensitive uploaded by Mary C.
I have another great review for you guys and it's perfect timing with the start of summer!  Blue lizard tropical sun screen is what I'm here to brag about today. There are so many things to love about this sun screen!  I know you're going to love the tropical scent! It comes in a good size can with an easy application spray mist & rubs in smooth and dries clear. It's enriched with nourishing botanical ingredients to soften & moisturize the skin, has antioxidants, contains no no parabens, phthalates, gluten or alcohol so it's super for sensitive delicate skin and trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years. It's a broad spectrum UVA / UVB Zinc Only Mineral formula that is Sweat and Water Resistant (80 minutes) - Up to 80 Mins. However my rule for the family is every hour!  But you can be worry free about swimming or perspiring. It's so environmentally kind as well which is my second favorite thing. (after the yummy smell) it's rated an ultra low GWP ( global Warming Potential ) product. It is Free from Oxybenzone and Octinoxate to help protect delicate coral reefs and free from chemical active ingredients and harmful airborne titanium dioxide.It's a great product for the whole family and a great value too. It's available on Amazon also! Get out and enjoy the summer hut don't forget your BLUE LIZARD AUSTRALIAN SUNSCREEN #Blue Lizard Active Mineral-Based Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50 - 5 fl o Blue Lizard
Carolina H.
Huntington Pk, CA
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sensitive uploaded by Carolina H.
I really like this sunscreen. It is very moisturizing and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. One thing that i would watch out for is that in the beginning when you apply it, it will leave a white cast. Don't worry about it as the rest will be absorbed and the cast will go away. I got mine at Marshalls for $7.99 which is good price for the amount of sunscreen you get.
Christiana S.
Commerce City, CO
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sensitive uploaded by Christiana S.
I love the concept of this product. Perfect for sensitive skin. No fragrance. Gentle. No harsh chemicals. Only downside is that the white cast is so noticeable. And as a super white person, someone with even the slightest tan would struggle to blend it out. But the benefits far outweigh the inconveniences. The UV cap is a fun feature too.
Jessica L.
My family had the opportunity to try this Blue Lizard Sunscreen for the first time last summer, compliments of Influenster. It is now our go to brand! In my opinion, it's on the pricey side but it rates so well on EWG's (environmental working group) site. This is super important to me as I prefer to avoid harmful chemicals when I can. Their 'sensitive' kind gets almost the best rating. On top of that, it rubs in well and isn't chalky (like some I've tried) and it doesn't leave our skin completely white. It also has a pretty good amount of time before it expires (I believe it's 3 years if you order through the company's site). Considering all of these factors makes the price much easier to pay!
Allison H.
Orwigsburg, PA
I love this sunscreen. I used this on my children this summer and I couldn't have been happier with it. They played outside with no burns. I also loved how evenly it went on and it didn't have that greasy feeling like some of the others do. My daughter is allergic is most sunscreens, So when I found this I decided to try it, since it said Sensitive. She had no allergic reaction to this brand. The price is alittle hard to swallow but knowing that she is safe from the sun and doesn't get welts from using it, I will gladly pay the price.
Autumn V.
Justin, TX
After my mom had a bout with skin cancer, her dermatologist recommended this sunscreen. While it is on the pricey end of the spectrum (no pun intended), it is worth every penny. My fair, sensitive skin doesn't get irritated by this product, and it keeps me from burning - and even moreso, it gives me peace of mind knowing that I am protecting myself and my family from going through what my mom did.
Aimee S.
Makawao, HI
Great Product! Goes on nice and no sunburn at the end of a beach day! One of the recommended sunscreen that are safe for children
Leigh H.
Blue Ash, OH
I received this in my voxbox and had to try it out during my kids sports game. Worked really great and didn't' affect my daughters sensitive skin!
Heather W.
Yukon, OK
We finally found a sunscreen that works and doesn't break out our son's skin. He has very sensitive skin and we've tried several different sunscreens. Blue Lizard is the best!
Danielle P.
Aransas Pass, TX
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sensitive uploaded by Danielle P.
I received #Blue Lizard Sensitive and #Blue Lizard Sport complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes from #Influenster #NurtureVoxBox. #Blue Lizard Sensitive is good for when your enjoying the sunshine on a fine summer day. I really like it. I use it on all my family when we're having an outing that'll have us in the sun longer than usual. It's a great sunscreen. Nice and thick, has a good light smell to it that screams summer! It's a great sunscreen! I know I can trust it to keep the harmful rays off my family and have more fun in the sun time! Thank you, #Blue Lizard and #Influenster!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha H.
Manalapan, NJ
il y a 3 ans
Rebecca M. il y a 2 ans
I have acne prone skin, and it did not make my body break out any more than usual.