BY BLUE LIZARD

Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen Sensitive 3.0 oz uses only high quality natural minerals, Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, for broad spectrum UVA and UVB skin protection. Dermatologist-recommended and specially formulated for everyday protection on face and body, involving no potentially irritating chemicals, Blue Lizard® Australian Sensitive Sunscreen is effective UV protection but gentle on sensitive skin.

• SPF 30+
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Chemical-Free
  • Paraben-Free
  • Fragrance-Free
  • 10% Zinc Oxide; 5% Titanium Dioxide

Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen Sensitive 3.0 oz packaging is a bit unique too!  The patented BPA-free plastic cap on our 3.0 oz tubes is UV photo-sensitive, changing color in the presence of harmful UV rays, reminding you to cover up. The deeper blue the cap becomes, the more UV rays are currently present.

• How is this under makeup? 2 Answers
  • How does this sunscreen hold up when you're going in and out of t...1 Answers
  • I've heard really good things about Blue Lizard and it always is ...7 Answers
Jasmyn B.
Decatur
I fell in love with the sunscreen the first time I used it. I put it on my face and went directly into the water. I was surprised to find that It didn't burn at all once I got in the water. Usually sunscreen would burn a little but this one is perfect. The only issue is that you have to make sure to really rub it in or else your skin will have a white glow to it.
Devontae B.
This is the best sunscreen in the world I have never gotten sunburnt with this sunscreen on and it is always on hand in my house because my mom is easily sun burnt, so if you get burned easy this is a must have.
Julianna P.
Rumson, NJ
I love this stuff. My skin is very sensitive and burns easily in the sun, so this sunscreen is perfect for keeping my skin safe. It’s light and strong, and it’s doesn’t bother my skin at all.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , NY
A local dermatologist gave out samples for this product. It is a Thick formula and easy to apply. Coated my skin very well. The sensitive formula worked very well, no reactions. It didn’t leave that sunscreen feeling on my skin afterwards like some of my other products did. Highly recommend.
Lanette A.
A good natural sunscreen that’s non-irritating and rides under makeup well. It does have a white cast and is oily starting out, but absorbs well. I will continue using this product!
Lia S.
This product is not greasy at all and it certainly provides sun protection. It is gentle enough that I used it on my toddler and on my face. It did not clog my pores
Stina P.
San Diego, CA
this is my go-to sunscreen for pool and beach time! it is a little greasy and thick but the fact that there are no chemicals in this is so worth it! and I've never gotten burned using this yet. I even used it in fiji and still not a nice tan. Its perfect
Pam S.
Pittsburgh , PA
I cannot say enough about Blue Lizard sunscreen!! My family has very pale skin and it protects us from the sun! It is the only brand of sunscreen that I will use for my family!
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
This has been an absolute lifesaver! I grew up wearing basically oil (I know, I know) and your go-to Coppertone in the heart of the summer. Now after living in Nashville for 8 years, I have developed this allergic reaction to what I think is Avobenzone and Oxybenzone. Never had allergies but it's the relief of having an easy-to-obtain Blue Lizard product that gives you a great idea of when to reapply (check that bottle!) and without wanting to claw your arms off from an allergic reaction. I don't know if any of you readers have ever experienced this with sunscreens that aren't Zinc Oxide based, but it's not a sun poisoning or rash, it's an invisible, insatiable itching on arms and legs with a red blotchy face thrown in there. Blue Lizard cures all. The best part is that they sell a Face lotion if you don't want the "tourist" look with the face lotion being a bkt
more viscous and easier to spread across face.i highly recommend this product to anyone that wants a good, simple-ingredient product that won't irritate your skin while protecting it! Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sensitive
Emily C.
Gardner, KS
I love how gentle and "clean" this product is. It's the only sunscreen I will use on my two young sons! It is a little pricey but totally worth it in my opinion.
Sarah T.
Kansas City, MO
Just wondering if this has a good smell or not?
Elizabeth B.
Franklin, MA
Is this available in the US?
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
Where can this be purchased?
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
Anyone use this?
Lisa L.
Oconomowoc, WI
I've heard really good things about Blue Lizard and it always is at the top of the chart for safe sunscreens. Does it go on well and how does It smell?