Add a Photo

By BLUE LIZARD
#171 in Sunscreen

Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen Sensitive 3.0 oz uses only high quality natural minerals, Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, for broad spectrum UVA and UVB skin protection. Dermatologist-recommended and specially formulated for everyday protection on face and body, involving no potentially irritating chemicals, Blue Lizard® Australian Sensitive Sunscreen is effective UV protection but gentle on sensitive skin.

• SPF 30+
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Chemical-Free
  • Paraben-Free
  • Fragrance-Free
  • 10% Zinc Oxide; 5% Titanium Dioxide

Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen Sensitive 3.0 oz packaging is a bit unique too!  The patented BPA-free plastic cap on our 3.0 oz tubes is UV photo-sensitive, changing color in the presence of harmful UV rays, reminding you to cover up. The deeper blue the cap becomes, the more UV rays are currently present.

Photos (31)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
My family had the opportunity to try this Blue Lizard Sunscreen for the first time last summer, compliments of Influenster. It is now our go to brand! In my opinion, it's on the pricey side but it rates so well on EWG's (environmental working group) site. This is super important to me as I prefer to avoid harmful chemicals when I can. Their 'sensitive' kind gets almost the best rating. On top of that, it rubs in well and isn't chalky (like some I've tried) and it doesn't leave our skin completely white. It also has a pretty good amount of time before it expires (I believe it's 3 years if you order through the company's site). Considering all of these factors makes the price much easier to pay!
Allison P.
Allison P.
Morrisville, PA
I received a Blue Lizard Sensitive sunscreen sample two summers ago and was so glad I did. It's now the only sunblock my family uses. I purchased plenty before all of our vacationing and pool time this summer. Using Blue Lizard sensitive exclusively kept my family from getting one single sunburn this year! You can tell it's a quality product when you are applying it. It didn't make my or my son's sensitive skin break out at all, it wasn't greasy and the scent was unnoticeable. I was even able to use it on my face. I'll never go back to my old brand. Blue Lizard provides superior protection against the sun.
Chrystal P.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
We love our Blue Lizard sunscreen products. We enjoy spending a lot of time outdoors during the hot Tennessee summer days and as long as you follow the reapplication timeframe, you are good! The cream is thick and doesn't smell at all. One of our children has eczema and the sensitive skin brand hasn't caused her (or any of us) any issues. I would recommend this to anyone hanging outside during the hot days. Whether you're at the lake, the pool, camping, or gardening - make sure you're covered with Blue Lizard. Also cool, when the UV index is high, the cap turns blue!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Orwigsburg, PA
I love this sunscreen. I used this on my children this summer and I couldn't have been happier with it. They played outside with no burns. I also loved how evenly it went on and it didn't have that greasy feeling like some of the others do. My daughter is allergic is most sunscreens, So when I found this I decided to try it, since it said Sensitive. She had no allergic reaction to this brand. The price is alittle hard to swallow but knowing that she is safe from the sun and doesn't get welts from using it, I will gladly pay the price.
amanda m.
amanda m.
Mount Holly, NC
They only reason this don't get a perfect score is because they don't have the option to buy a spray on formula. This sunscreen is the best we've ever used. It even comes with a cap that changes colors to tell you when the rays are bad to let you know you need to put some on. Hopefully in the future they will come out with a spray on formula!! To be honest I would have probably never bought this sunscreen on my own. It came in a voxbox I reviewed last year. Needless to say we are soooo glad we were given the opportunity to try it out.
Vickie  S.
Vickie S.
Cherryville , NC
This sunscreen was recommended to us by our pediatrician, he uses this for his family. I was blessed with fair skin and red hair so the sun is not very kind to me, my son also inherent this trait so we have to be really careful in the sun. I can NOT live without our Blue Lizard we use it almost all year, we live in the south and spend a lot of time outdoors. I have zero worries about him being protected as well as the rest of my family. I keep this in my bag 24/7. I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Shailine D.
Shailine D.
It was very hard to find a good face sunscreen that wont clog your pores. It took my fiance a while but then we came across this brand and it's absolutely amazing. We as not breaking out from clogged pores. It actually works really well. Mine and my fiance skins color discoloration has been clearing up so much that we no longer have any dark spots. We use the face sunscreen all year round everyday. The body sunscreen only on sunny days and when arms or legs are not covered. Best sunscreen.
Kate W.
Kate W.
I've been using this sunscreen for a few weeks and absolutely love it. It works well, is waterproof and does not have a bad odor. It feels great on my body and face. I purchased it because it seemed like a good natural brand and I'm so far pleased with its performance. It was a little pricey but I think it's worth it for the great sun protection it provides. I found it at my local supermarket which was very convenient. I will most definitely be stocking up on this every summer from now on.
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
First of all, I like that the lid turns blue when you are being exposed to UV light. It's makes sense because often you think you are in the safe zone when in the shade, but if fact, you're not always. It goes on smooth and doesn't feel oily. It doesn't have much of a scent, so that's always good. It met my expectations and even exceeded them, I haven't seen it any higher than SPF 50, but I hope they have it. I'd buy it more frequently if they did.
Casey H.
Casey H.
San Diego, CA
I received this product compliments of Influenster, for review purposes. This sunscreen is wonderful. It doesn't bother my skin, which gets bothered pretty easily, and it does not bother my kids' skin. I love that the cap turns blue in UV light. The only down side is that it is not water proof, therefore it does not meet all of our sun screen needs. The sun screen goes on easy. A little bit goes a long way. There is also no offensive odor.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Kansas City, MO
Just wondering if this has a good smell or not?
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Franklin, MA
Is this available in the US?
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
Where can this be purchased?
Carol M.
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
Anyone use this?
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Oconomowoc, WI
I've heard really good things about Blue Lizard and it always is at the top of the chart for safe sunscreens. Does it go on well and how does It smell?