BY BLUE LIZARD

Bottle Turns Blue in UV light. For Sensitive Skin. Immediate Protection. UVA and UVB Protection. Chemical Free. Fragrance Free.

Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
Review for: Blue more...
Best sunscreen on the market! My kids have sensitive skin and all other brands make their skin irritated not with this brand. Love that the bottle changes colors in the sun to remind you to reapply.
LAURA B.
Schererville , IN
This is my favorite sunscreen!!! I got to try it free from Influenster and it is THE ONLY sunscreen I'm not paranoid about putting in my face! I know it won't make me break out wit zits, and not once have I gotten sunburned while wearing this!! Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sensitive
Kerry P.
Bridgeville, PA
This is hands down the best sunscreen we've ever used! I have fair, sensitive skin and burn easily I also have a porcelain skinned red head so we use a lot of sunscreen! Blue Lizard goes on thick and white because it's heavy in zinc oxide but runs in easily. It's on the expensive side but well worth the price. We buy the gallon because it's the best value.
Samantha H.
Carnegie, PA
This is absolutely the best sunscreen around. I am a redhead which means naturally I have pasty skin. Blue Lizard works and it lasts without wearing off. The lid turning blue when harmful UV rays are out is an added bonus!
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
Blue lizard sunscreen works great for sensitive skin it has no fragrance and parben Free this works perfect on my skin it was effective and kept me from getting sunburnt. I believe this is good sunscreen to use.
Pamela A.
North Olmsted, OH
I received a sample of this a couple of year or so ago and have been hooked ever since. I am so pale that my mother has always said I glowed in the dark and my grandmother said I looked like a can of Carnation cream, LOL, so sunscreen is a HUGE priority for me. I can get burned thru a UV coated car window! I have put the Blue Lizard to the test and it works wonderfully. My kids race BMX bikes and we are in the sun 2x a week for pretty much the whole day and I have gotten no more than a bit pink (my fault for not reapplying soon enough). It stays on in the water too but we do reapply when we get out. It's easy for the kids to use as well. I won't buy anything else.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
My #1 sunscreen!
I received this in a Voxbox and ever since I have been hooked. My family loves it because it's not tacky, it has no scent, and it works!! We have sensitive skin in my household and none of us have had a reaction to Blue Lizzard. My children are extremely pale and sunscreen is a priority for us. This stuff is amazing and it's the only sunscreen we use now!
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great sunscreen! I use this on my face and it has never caused me to break out or get any rashes. It does not appear oily on my skin and doesn't affect my make up at all. I truly feel my face is (for the most part) safe from the sun while wearing this sunscreen. The price was very affordable and the packaging is nice. I would recommend this product.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
I first received a sample of blue lizard sunscreen as an Influenster. I immediately looked at the ingredients and saw how natural they were and how safe this was to use for my kids. I was so delighted and I might away decided to use this for my children when we go to the pool. Fast forward to the end of summer and I have quickly gone through my free sample and I've purchased another tube for myself. It is great quality sunscreen and I highly recommend.
Bonnie M.
I have very pale skin and Blue Lizard keeps me from turning into a lobster on very sunny days. Doesn't leave my skin tacky or slimy which is nice. It can get slightly expensive but it's totally worth it and lasts awhile. Plus the one I get turns blue in the sun so that's cool too lol.
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Blue what? Does anyone know if you use this sunscreen it will stop you from tanning?
Rosalie S.
I forgot to put sunscreen on and my son was getting red so I ran and put this on him. i rubbed it in but it had a blue tint on his skin? anyone else have this happen? does the actual product turn blueish??
Kayla A.
Is this sunscreen really thick and hard to rub in?
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
Where do you buy this big bottle?
Lacee H.