Skin CareSun CareBlue Lizard
Australian Sensitive Sunscreen SPF 30+

Blue Lizard Australian Sensitive Sunscreen SPF 30+

Designed for daily, full-body protection for the most sensitive of skins and broad photostable UVA/UVB protection.

Does the lizard turn colors and if so why?
Start your review of Blue Lizard Australian Sensitive Sunscreen SPF 30+!
Sanjana C.
Maple Grove, MN
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Blue Lizard Australian Sensitive Sunscreen SPF 30+ uploaded by Sanjana C.
Purchased at: Target
Took this with me on a beach vacation. This is the first time I tried this product and I'm very happy with the protection it gave while preventing my skin from losing moisture after hours in the sun. #Travel #travelessentials #suncare #sunscreen #traveltips
Jacy D.
Manton, MI
Blue Lizard Australian Sensitive Sunscreen SPF 30+ uploaded by Jacy D.
This is a good sunscreen overall, it does have some drawbacks but it’s still worth it for me. Some pros and cons: - leaves a white cast if not rubbed in VERY well - quite thick, takes a while to rub in which can be irritating on my sensitive skin - no sunscreen smell - mineral, not chemical - leaves a matte look - dries down in ~1 hour - no breakouts - reef safe - works ok under makeup
Tiha N.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I have a very sensitive skin and most sunscreens tend to irritate my skin. This is by far the best product I have found. It’s a little difficult to apply but once you work it in it protects you for a long time and most importantly doesn’t cause any adverse side effects. This is my go to product. Well done!
Kimberly H.
Conway, SC
This is our absolute favorite sunscreen. It does a terrific job of protecting your skin, plus it doesn’t have all the nasty chemicals that a lot of sunscreens do. Honestly this sunscreen works better than anything else on the market. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Stephanie C.
Kirkland, WA
Purchased at: Target
Love this sunscreen for my whole family. We feel well protected from sunburns. The sunscreen is a little pricey but I think it’s worthwhile. My only complaint is the cap! I hate that it’s such a big hole. I find that the cap gets messy.
Lisa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I do work outside and have very fair/cancer prone skin. I have tried a lot of sunscreens and this has been my holy grail. It is zinc so it will have the white tint, I’ve noticed if you have some color to your skin it can look a little purple. Besides the white hue (which will happen with zinc sunscreen) it is definitely the best coverage I have had. Also the bottle will turn blue when the uv is high which is an awesome reminder to use it!
abbie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m very prone to sunburns, chemical sunscreens never help prevent me from freckling or sunburning. When I first found this sunscreen I was amazed, not only did it protect my skin, it didn’t bother my sensitive skin. This sunscreen is definitely worth the money! I love how the bottle thrns blue when it’s in UV rays.
Julie P.
Festus, MO
This is one of the best sunscreens I have used. My daughter is super sensitive to the sun due to medication and this helps keep her from burning.
Chelsea J.
Huntsville, AL
Hands down the best sunscreen on earth! My entire family uses this and we’ve never had a sunburn while using blue lizard sunscreen! I even use it on my toddler with no issues! I’ll forever repurchase and highly recommend! I always have it in my summer beach bag!
lucy C.
A nice sunscreen for sensitive skin. Super thick and can be harder to rub in but worth it! One bottle lasts you a while. Highly recommend if you have sensitive skin, or even if you don’t. The down side to this sunscreen is there’s no spray version of it and it’s thick and harder to rub in.