BY BLUE LIZARD

Smart Bottle Technology, 10% Zinc Oxide and 5% Titanium Dioxide, Waterproof Formula, Fragrance- and Chemical-FreeBlue Lizard Australian sunscreen sensitive 5 oz uses only high quality natural minerals, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, for broad spectrum UVA and UVB skin protection. Dermatologist-recommended and specially formulated for everyday protection on face and body, involving no potentially irritating chemicals, Blue Lizard Australian sensitive sunscreen is effective UV protection but gentle on sensitive skin. Smart Bottle changes colors in the presence of harmful UV rays, reminding you to cover up. The deeper blue the bottle becomes, the more UV rays are currently present. Paraben-free. Waterproof formula protects skin in up to 4 hours of whirlpool activity. Broad spectrum UVA/UVB. see more...

Allyson H.
Warren
I love this sunscreen. My Dermatologist sells and recommends it. It never irritates my skin or clogs my pores. It works really well. Pro hint: "sensitive" is identical to "baby" in formulation so whichever is less expensive is my go-to.
Sara M.
Seminole
I love this sunscreen. It was recommended by my dermatologist, and I’ll never use another ! It’s somewhat thick, so a little goes a long way. But I feel as though it really protects my skin without all of the additives in cheaper brands.
Misti B.
Perfect for my infants sensitive skin. No burns at all his first summer trips to the beach. This product is thick but doesn’t feel nasty when applied before going out.
Olivia O.
The color changing bottle is fantastic and blatantly reminds you to reapply! The sunscreen rubs in with ease and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy or slimey!
Rachel 🐘.
This product did wonders at protecting my skin when I was Costa Rica. My only complaint is that it feels like you are wearing sunscreen and leaves a white residue.
Cynthia C.
Boyds, MD
Once if the best sun screens in the price range you can buy that is free of carcinogens and other nasty things. Check ewg.org and you'll see this product has a perfect score. Check out most other brands you're used to in this price range and they typically won't compare, except some 'for babies' versions. Takes a bit if rubbing on to about a white cast, but very effective. I love the color changing bottle! I will definitely repurchase.
lucy c.
A nice sunscreen for sensitive skin. Super thick and can be harder to rub in but worth it! One bottle lasts you a while. Highly recommend if you have sensitive skin, or even if you don’t. The down side to this sunscreen is there’s no spray version of it and it’s thick and harder to rub in.
Georgina C.
Hamden, CT
This is the best sunscreen I have ever tried!! It protects from both UVA and UVB rays, which means it protects skin from aging and sunburns, and there is less of a risk of skin cancer. I've tried many sunscreens and Blue Lizard left my skin smooth without any redness or bumps. A little goes a long way with this product. I could tell the sunscreen was completely blocking the harmful UV rays and protecting my skin.
Jessica M.
Salem
Absolutely love this sunscreen. We use it for our daughter who is so very sensitive and it's actually kind of hard to wash off your hands so that helps with knowing it's hard to get off when in the water.
Madeleine B.
Best sunscreen ever. Leaves a thick feeling on but you feel protected when you’re outside, typically do not need to reapply. Worth the money.