Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Life Protection Formula Dry Dog Food Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe

Blue Life Protection Formula™ Dry Dog Food Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe

BLUE Life Protection Formula is designed with the health of your mature pet in mind and is made with real meat, whole grains, and wholesome fruits and vegetables. Compare the ingredients in BLUE to the other leading brands to see what a difference natural food makes.

We need to find new dog food, does anyone have any Suggestions?
How good is this food? I want to try something new for my dogs since the current food they eat is giving both of them indigestion.
Start your review of Blue Life Protection Formula™ Dry Dog Food Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe!
Vanessa T.
Love, love, love blue buffalo!! Since feeding my dogs blue it had cut down on the amount of stool they produce and also on the amount they eat!! They still get offered they're 2 cups a day but they always seem full after about 1 1/2 cups. Definitely won't be changing!
Tina S.
Brooklyn
This is amazing dog food. I bought many brands for my dog in order to find what he really likes. When I bought Purina, he sniffed it & didn’t even want to touch it. He absolutely loved blue life protection formula. It’s also way healthier!
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Blue Life Protection Formula™ Dry Dog Food Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Clarissa R.
I have fed this dog food to my boys for 2 years. After extensive research, I found that this is the best food to feed my dogs. It has everything that is recommended for their breed, to include Turmeric. This is one of the few dog foods on the market that you can get at a local pet store with this ingredient.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is a great brand and product and the dogs love it. It is a little proxy but it is a good product
Dianna C.
I buy this for my Burmese mountain dog mix. He enjoys the flavor and I know it's good for him. I like the size of the pieces and can purchase it at my local ace hard ware which is convenient. I wish it was a little bit less pricey but it's good quality dog food and I want to make sure my dog has the best!
Stephanie  H.
Bend, OR
Yup, great food, nice ingredients. I know I’ve heard all kinds of horror stories about dog food and raw food and what should and shouldn’t be fed. I take my dog with me everywhere and although I would love to carry him around in a designer bag and all, he’s a 90 pound honey Labrador. Cleaning up after him isn’t a problem. GAS is a problem! A good food that agrees with his digestive tract prevents that, makes everyone happy. Have you ever been trapped in a small car with all the windows closed with a gassy dog? LOVE this food!
Dusty M.
Lawrence
My cats love this, and it keeps their poops firm enough to scoop out of the litter box.
Sabrina J.
Hazel, KY
Love this high quality dog food for great long lasting lives. I buy it at PetScense and also on amazon. It is a resonantly great price for the top ingredients and my dog loves it. I am a repeat buyer.
Melissa M.
Great brand, great ingredients, healthy formula, and it gives my labradoodle so much extra energy. A food like that is wonderful in our opinion. Plus our dog loves it. He looks forward to feeding time yet doesn't gobble it down.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
My dogs love Blue Buffalo. This is my dogs go to dog food. This food has really helped my dogs health. I love that this food is organic because it allows my dog with skin problems to eat it.