Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Life Protection Formula Dry Dog Food Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe

Blue Life Protection Formula™ Dry Dog Food Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe

BLUE Life Protection Formula for Small Breeds is designed with the health of your small breed pet in mind and is made with real meat, whole grains, and wholesome fruits and vegetables. Compare the ingredients in BLUE to the other leading brands to see what a difference natural food makes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Life Protection Formula™ Dry Dog Food Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe!
Heather W.
Sanford, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If I could negatively rate this I would. This food ended up giving my dog pancreatitis and now she is on very expensive prescription food .
Dezerae F.
Yakima, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Needed to find a food that was a little less costly and less calories. Dogs started to turn up their noses to it
Halo R.
Austin, TX
This does not make my dog sick unlike other foods we have tried. I have heard rumors of this brand being bad for the environment which I am unsure about... but the product is great!
Kelli C.
Seneca, SC
This is a great dog food. I don’t feel bad when I give this to my dogs. I wish the price was a little more affordable.
Randi B.
Moses Lake, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my dogs favorite flavors! She also loves the chicken flavor. I feel for her age (10 yrs) her energy isn’t diminishing and her coat always looks so healthy. I love buying Blue for my cat and dog.
Natasha S.
I have a 5 year old Pit Bull, who has a very sensitive digestive system. I have tired probably 10 different brands of dog food before trying Blue Buffalo. Surprisingly it has no smell when it's left in his bowl, (which i love!) And he eats it better than any other dog food i've ever tired! He started out on chicken and rice but i've recently switched him to lamb and rice (He loves it just as well)!! If you are looking for an affordable dog food, with top notch ingredients ...well Blue Buffalo is where it's at!
Leslie H.
Dover, AR
My dog has lots of energy and feels great when he eats this food. Sadly, he doesn't seem to love the taste, but then again he is picky.
Maria L.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good brand but my dogs were not fans! On top of that they both had an allergic reaction to it.
Mary K.
Winter Garden, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My yorkie loves this food. It's small enough for his small mouth and he eats it all right up. We started him out with the chicken one which he ate and then after awhile he stopped eating all of it. When we switched him to the lamb one, he seemed to be much happier with his food. On a rare occasion he will be bored with his food, so we will just mix up a bit of wet food with it. But on the whole, he loves this one!
Deena L.
Macomb, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is what I feed my dogs, but I use the chicken and brown rice in the pink bag. My dogs love it and I love the all natural brand offered by BLUE

Looking for your answer?