Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Life Protection Formula Dry Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dogs

BLUE Life Protection Formula is designed with the health of your pet in mind and is made with real meat, whole grains, and wholesome fruits and vegetables. Compare the ingredients in BLUE to the other leading brands to see what a difference natural food ma

Do your dogs prefer Blue Buffalo than Pedigree Adult dry dog food ?
Is Blue Buffalo dog food really that much better than less expensive brands like Pedigree ? Have you noticed any changes in your dog?
Has anyone else experienced hair loss on your pup with the chicken formula?
Start your review of Blue Life Protection Formula™ Dry Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dogs!
Dani L.
Accokeek, MD
Blue Life Protection Formula™ Dry Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dogs uploaded by Dani L.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
After feeding my cockapoo Royal Canine Cocker Spaniel food for years (recommended by the vet), I noticed my pup wasn’t eating much. I looked into the ingredients and noticed essential nutrients missing. After searching for food more suitable, I found this one. The first ingredient is real meat, it has no by-products, corn, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives. It has essential omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and the finest ingredients of fruits and vegetables. Along with the regular food, there are exclusive LifeSource bits, which are designed by holistic veterinarians. They are packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to support the immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance and Simba just loves it. Here’s a pic of him eating from the bin as he couldn’t wait for me to fill his bowl 😅. Simba’s breed has never had a big appetite and it makes me so happy to see him enjoying his food with the added benefit of knowing all the goodness that’s in it!
Beth G.
Crofton, MD
Blue Life Protection Formula™ Dry Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dogs uploaded by Beth G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Best food for my partner in crime. Momo my Boston Terrier is a very picky eater. She is the kind of girl that will take a treat from someone and then drop it and walk away when out of sight (at least she’s polite!). I have tried several dry foods and this is the only one she will eat. This also makes her coat look nice and shiny. I’ve been feeding this for about 4 years now and I think Momo is ok with sticking to it!
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
Blue Life Protection Formula™ Dry Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dogs uploaded by Megan H.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
We’ve used this exclusively with our lab mix and he loves it. It’s easy on his stomach and seems to keep him full #furryfriends #dogfavorites #rescue
Sylvonna R.
Ypsilanti, MI
When I first got my dog, I researched different dog foods to make sure I was providing her with a quality diet. I remember the vet telling me, at our first puppy visit, that I had made a good choice. I’ve had my girl for almost 12 years now and we have stuck with this food because it is still one of the best dry dog foods on the market, and it stays reasonable in price. My 12 year old pup has stayed healthy, with a beautiful shiny coat, and I wouldn’t trust any other dog food to keep her happy and healthy!
Melissa B.
Oviedo, FL
Blue Life Protection Formula™ Dry Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dogs uploaded by Melissa B.
My lil Golden loves this food but unfortunately he has a chicken allergy. This brand of dog food is great though. It is very nutritious and lacks a lot of filler other companies use.
lexi O.
Port Allen, LA
This is the only stuff I will feed my dogs you can’t beat the quality and ingredients I just wish they made bigger bags
Kelsea G.
Chesterfield, VA
Blue Life Protection Formula™ Dry Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dogs uploaded by Kelsea G.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My 4 year old Golden Retriever LOVES this dog food. We were looking into changing his food to maintain / improve joint health and his healthy skin & coat. The ingredients are GREAT! And no artificial flavors or preservatives which is always a good thing. Chance 🐶 & I would highly recommend [product:blue-life-protection-formula-dry-dog-food-chicken-&-brown-rice-recipe-adult-dogs] 🐶 He sees the bag and his tail literally starts wagging with excitement LOL! So, it must taste yummy too 😋 Also a great price, and easily accessible. Blue Buffalo Co. Influenster
Teri G.
Racine, WI
Blue Life Protection Formula™ Dry Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dogs uploaded by Teri G.
Love this dog food,good for them,its not grain free,it helps with my dogs coat and keeps her teeth white. Its a little on the pricey side but well worth the price. And I highly recommend this product to all dog lovers
Farrah R.
Ozone Park, NY
This is the only brand of dry and wet food my dog will eat. He doesn’t like pedigree especially, or any other brand. He loves this flavor of dry food and their chopped meat cans are the ones he’s eager to run too.
Hannah C.
Eagleville, PA
Blue Life Protection Formula™ Dry Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dogs uploaded by Hannah C.
My mini Aussie loves this food. I used to have her on a mix of Purina and Iams as a puppy, but it didn’t seem to agree with her stomach so I switched her to this and she’s been wolfing it down ever since! She dances sometimes when she sees her food coming out. And half the time I’m not sure she even chews it all because she’s trying to set a personal record for how fast she can eat it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...