Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBlue Buffalo Co.

BLUE Life Protection Formula for Small Breeds is designed with the health of your small breed pet in mind and is made with real meat, whole grains, and wholesome fruits and vegetables. Compare the ingredients in BLUE to the other leading brands to see what a difference natural food makes.

What are the ingredients of this product? I’m looking for a puppy formula for small breed that doesn’t include chicken
This dog food is more expensive. Is it worth the price for a small dog. Do they seem to eat it? As in is the taste good?
When is the best time to change my dogs food over from puppy to adult food? He is a 1 yr and 4 month old Morkie and I'm still feeding him the puppy food.
Start your review of BLUE Life Protection Formula Chicken and Oatmeal Recipe Food for Small Breed Puppies!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
BLUE Life Protection Formula Chicken and Oatmeal Recipe Food for Small Breed Puppies uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I switched to BLUE Life Protection Formula Chicken and Oatmeal Recipe Food for Small Breed Puppies about a year ago. My baby won’t eat anything else, I’ve tried. The price is a bit steep but I luck up on a sale from time to time. I’ll pay whatever is necessary to keep her healthy and happy.
Crystal S.
Indianapolis, IN
BLUE Life Protection Formula Chicken and Oatmeal Recipe Food for Small Breed Puppies uploaded by Crystal S.
Our puppy loves Blue Buffalo! It has all natural ingredients which is our main concern! She is part of the family so only the BEST for her!
Silvia  S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
BLUE Life Protection Formula Chicken and Oatmeal Recipe Food for Small Breed Puppies uploaded by Silvia  S.
The Pomeranian pup I’m taking care of loves this dog food. The pieces are small enough for him to eat and I’m guessing he enjoys the the taste. I will continue buying this for the other puppies I get to take care of!
Jessica S.
Reno, NV
BLUE Life Protection Formula Chicken and Oatmeal Recipe Food for Small Breed Puppies uploaded by Jessica S.
My two pups run to their bowls the second they hear their food being served. One of my dogs is incredibly picky and has a sensitive tummy and she loves the tast and has zero digestion issues with this type of food. So relieved they have a brand and type of food that is good for them and they genuinely enjoy.
Jamie  J.
Fort Worth, TX
BLUE Life Protection Formula Chicken and Oatmeal Recipe Food for Small Breed Puppies uploaded by Jamie  J.
We’ve been feeding our pup Blue Buffalo small breed puppy food since we got her and she is doing great. It’s a great product at a reasonable price.
Jacqueline  K.
North Olmsted, OH
BLUE Life Protection Formula Chicken and Oatmeal Recipe Food for Small Breed Puppies uploaded by Jacqueline  K.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog loves this food! We went and tried it when #petsmart had their free sample Saturday. It’s the perfect size for my dog. It supports healthy growth and development for my dog. It has all natural ingredients and I approve #furryfriend
Jennifer J.
Columbus, OH
Love this for my doggies! My little girl has allergy to chicken so we had to switch to new flavors but still sticking with Blue!
April B.
New Iberia, LA
My puppy doesn’t seem to like this food at all. I hate to waste a bag of food, so I tried adding chicken or beef broth and that worked for a few days, but then she quit eating it. It seems like we will never get through this bag. She will eventually eat it when she gets hungry enough, but I won’t be purchasing it for her again.
Katlyn C.
We love our Blue! The brand is highly reputable and the product quality is great. My Jack Russell has been on Blue Buffalo for years and she's in perfect health! I love that it's full of real foods and not a ton of by-products. It is a bit pricey but, you get what you pay for! We only want the best for our baby.
Brooke R.
Homer, GA
Best dog food by far in my opinion. My toy Australian shepherd loves it, and it's great to know he's getting the best ingredients possible! #1 seller at my pet store!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...