Blue Life Protection Formula Adult Dog Bonus Bundle - Chicken and Brown Rice, Blue Buffalo

BY BLUE BUFFALO

For a limited time only, Blue Buffalo is offering a unique container with BLUE food packaged (dry, wet & treat) for you and your new furry friend with the Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Bonus Bundle. This 8oz container (retail price $14.99) includes one 6lb dry bag of BLUE Life Protection Chicken & Brown Rice food, one BLUE Homestyle Recipe Chicken & Brown Rice 12.5oz can, one BLUE Chicken Training Treats 4 oz, along with Blue Buffalo coupons. Over $60 in value. Only at PetSmart. Features: Dry food, Wet Food and Treat Food Type: Dry, Canned, Treat Food Consistency: Kibble, Treat, Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Dry Food: Chicken Wet Food: Chicken Treats: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Dry Food: Chicken Wet Food: Chicken Treats: Chicken Package Weight: Total Weight: 8 lb(Dry Food: 6lb/Wet Food: 12.5oz/Treat: 4 oz) Feeding Instructions: Up to 15lb: 1/2 - 1 1/4 cups* 16-25 lb: 1 1/4 - 1 3/4 cups* 26 to 40 lb: 1 3/4 - 2 1/2 cups* 41 to 60 lb: 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 cups* 61 to 80 lb: 3 1/2 - 4 1/4 cups* 81 to 100 lb: 4 1/4 - 5 cups* Over 100 lb: Feed 5 cups* plus 1/2 cup for each additional 20 lbs. *Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Note: Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure. Meal Frequency Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day Transition to BLUE Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog&3;s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.>p>Wet Food Feed ¾ to 1 can for every 10 lb of body weight per day. Refrigerate unused portion. Ingredients: Dry Food Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Peas, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Dried Egg, Potatoes, Salt, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid and ARA-Arachidonic Acid), Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Caramel, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite Wet Food Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Carrots, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Salt, Cranberries, Blueberries, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) Treats Deboned Chicken, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Potatoes, Gelatin, Salt, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), preserved with Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary Guaranteed Analysis: Dry Food: Crude Protein (min) 27.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (min) 5.0% Moisture (max)10.0% Calcium (max)1.1% Phosphorus (max)0.8% Choline (min) 2,750 mg/kg ARA* (min) 0.04% DHA* (min) 0.1% Omega 3 FattyAcids* (min) 0.75% Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.0% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Wet Food: Crude Protein: (min) 8.5% Crude Fat: (min) 5.5% Crude Fiber: (max) 1.5% Moisture: (max) 78.0% Treats: Crude Protein (min) 9.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 30.0% Omega 3 Fatty Ac see more...

Abby J.
Huntsville
My dogs absolutely love this food and and I do too!! The ingredients give me confidence about feeding to them to my babies and that they like the taste is an added bonus. Such a good purchase and I am so pleased with the product! I would definitely recommend and I will be purchasing again for sure!
Chynna B.
Grove City, OH
I've been feeding my dogs Blue Buffalo since we first got my oldest (6 years). I love the quality and we've never had to worry about a recall. My Westie has a sensitive tummy and Blue Buffalo has always been perfect for him.
Jessica J.
Great for when we travel with the dogs when they are puppies. They love this recipe. Like that it’s a kit that coms with dry food and a container coupons and wet food. The bag of food was enough for a week with 2 puppies.
deidre s.
Council Blfs, IA
This is the only only only brand of dog food I have ever and will ever buy for my dogs. This product lives up to all the benefits it says it does with all its natural healthy ingrediants
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
I feed my dogs Blue Buffalo dry food and treats. They're coats are soft, silky and shiny. I read the label of everything I buy to feed my dogs everytime I buy. This company doesn't use ingerdients proven harmful or hard to pronounce. This pack came with chicken flavor food, a food keeper and a bag of treats for the same price as just the bag. Great bargain.
Meaghan P.
Mooresville, NC
This was an awesome find! Not only does it come with a decently large bag of food but you also got treats, coupons, can lid, and food holder. The food holder is great for travel or to leave a smaller amount of food in for those watching our sweet pup when we’re out of town. Great product and amount of product for price! Found at Petsmart!
Karli L.
used for a couple years for our pup, but not sure if it caused allergies to her. she seemed to enjoy eating it however and never shyed away from it. lasted for a while and was sold at a decent price depending on where we found it. yes would recommend
Leah M.
Advance, NC
We use this formula for both our Chihuahua and Great Dane. They both love it. It is great for the price and I love that it uses natural ingredients. Other brands cause stomach issues in my dogs, but we have had no problems with this one.
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
My roommate and I used to feed our pug The many different flavors the food came in. The food kept him healthy and some what a rice. He liked the food but he picked out the lifebites and we weren’t sure why.
Kristina C.
Since we have changed over to Blue it has been a transformation. She loves the food and it gives her energy and she feels great!