BY BLUE LAGOON ICELAND

Algae Mask, composed of unique patented Blue Lagoon algae, nourishes your skin from within, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and providing an immediate lift and youthful glow.
After your daily regimen, apply evenly to face. Avoid the eye area.
Leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use 2-3 time a week.

Fragrance free
Dermatologically tested
Paraben free
Color free

3-Step Program
Step 1 - Cleanse: Cleanse your skin thoroughly. Exfoliate skin gently using mineral face exfoliator.

Step 2 - Boost: Apply the algae mask evenly on face and neck avoiding the eye contour. Leave it on for about 5-10 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.

Step 3 - Nourish: Apply your favorite Blue Lagoon face cream.

Ingredients
Aqua (Water),  Glycerin, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Silica (Blue Lagoon Silica), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Algae Extract (Blue Lagoon Algae), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Lactic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Stearate, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide.

Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I tried this product while at the Blue Lagoon with friends and each one of us saw immediate benefits. It calmed our skin, cleared a break out I was experiencing, and no one had any reactions. It was the beginning of our trip, so we did not purchase it. I still kick myself for doing so because the mask was amazing.
Stephanie B.
Austin, TX
Hydrating, soothing, healing. Love this mask. I wish it was available in the US. Highly recommend.
Beth |.
Sunderland Road , Gateshead
I tried this product whilst in the Blue Lagoon in Iceland, you pay an additional 450ISK which is around £3/£4 for the item and it’s a great addition to the free mud mask you get whilst there. I found that after ten minutes my skin felt incredibly smooth, soft and refreshed. I would have bought some to bring home however the mask to buy along I believe was around £40 and I went with the moisturiser instead