Blue Jeans By Gianni Versace Blue Jeans By Versace For Men Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 Oz

BY BLUE JEANS

Launched by the design house of Gianni Versace in 1994, BLUE JEANS is classified as a sharp, oriental, woody fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of woodsy, citrus notes. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Michaela L.
New York
My boyfriend loves this cologne, so I got him another bottle for Christmas on the low from Century 21. It's a classic cologne with earthy, warm notes. It does tend to fade off towards the end of the day but that's my only complaint about it.
W O.
My mum had Red Jeans which is the female version when I was growing up. I smelt this on a taxi driver and knew I had to get my hands on it. Don't spray a lot as it could be overwhelming. Great for the summer as the heat makes it more subtle cos this is far from subtle. Great stuff.