Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Homestyle Recipe Wet Dog Food (Healthy Weight) - Chicken & Garden Vegetables

The ingredients read like my grocery list. With real chicken and garden vegetables, I’m proud to feed my dog BLUE canned foods.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Homestyle Recipe ™ Wet Dog Food (Healthy Weight) - Chicken & Garden Vegetables!
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Love Blue Buffalo Homestyle dog food. My dog is the runt at 28 lbs which is small for a lab/put bull mix, so I must feed her the best. She not only highly recommends this food but the ingredients make it easy to spend a little more.
Cassie N.
Oak Harbor, WA
My dog loves this food. I like that it doesn't upset her stomach like other canned dog foods. She always looks forward to meal time when she gets this food.
JP C.
Omaha, NE
My dogs love this product and they eat it well. However I think it’s a little pricey. Offer small cans and a bigger variety. Dogs like it but I can’t always afford it.
Lexus *.
Fate, TX
My dog loves blue Buffalo Brand typically and we have to do like reduced wait diet for her so this has been perfect. She seems to always love it and I never have any problems with her digestion
Deanna A.
Easy wet food solution for my pups. Especially for camping trips. No ants all over food bags when doggies are impatient and bite through bags. Best Buy for my bucks . Gotta buy more!
Bobbi L.
Sherman, ME
My dog loves this stuff all I have to do is tap the can and he comes running! I'd highly recommend this to anyone that has a dog great for young and older dogs!
Ashley T.
Mount Carmel, PA
This is my picky dogs favorite brand of wet food. He's happy whenever we give him a can and we can rest assured knowing he's getting great nutrients, and a quality product.
Kelly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t think our dog really liked this flavor all that much. He left most of it in the bowl
Nicole E.
Oak Park, MI
My dog loves Blues Buffalo wet dog food, but prefers other flavors to this one (I can’t recall the flavor, but he prefers the ones in the red and blue cans). Blue Buffalo is a brand that I trust to keep my dog healthy.
Jennifer F.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is one of my favorite wet dog food to mix in with her hard dog food healthy weight is a great alternative to regular wet dog food if you have a chunky Puggle like I do I highly recommend the healthy weight wet dog food

Looking for your answer?