BY BLUE HILLS STUDIO

Give your kids' toys, craft supplies and more a home with this 10-drawer storage cart. Multi-colored drawers help little ones sort items while learning colors. The storage cart has wheels so moving it is easy. Its sturdy metal frame is chrome plated. Bright and cheery, this rolling storage cart makes a vibrant addition to your kids' rooms. see more...

• How much space will it take ?? will it be a lot1 Answers
  • I live in a small crowded apparment this thing would be perfect t...1 Answers
mary a.
Decorator Expert
This is what I used to use to store my make up in before I started buying to much. It was easy to put together and I bought it on amazon so it was easy to get. The price was very low and the material wasn't cheap. I would buy it again and definitely recommend.
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
What a great way to organize a classroom! These are nice to keep papers in so that everyone isn't asking you where to get it put things. Also a great place to keep extra supplies for the room! The options are endless but every classroom could use one!
Madi M.
Normal, IL
Great for homes or the classroom if your a teacher! Not to big so its easy to fit in smaller spaces and holds a lot of stuff! You can store art supplies, papers, scissors, glue, whatever else you may need!
JULIE S.
I love this cart! I use it to store my makeup and other cosmetic tools like brushes, sponges, and q tips. It is so great because it has wheels so it never gets in the way.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
!!! <<<< !!!! That's all I wish I had to type! I love my organizer! My boyfriend got it for me. Super easy to put together and I love the colors!!! I use it to organize some of my makeup and beauty products!
Brittany J.
Tulsa, OK
I have been wanting this for a very long time and finally got my hands on it. I wanted it to store all my make up in (I have tons of make up). It is prefect for storing make-up. I love being able to keep it all organized. I found mine at Big Lots on Sale for $25, orginally $50.
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
This product is fantastic! I originally used mine to organize my home-business merchandise, catalogs, order forms, etc., but decided to put it to better use organizing my son's Legos. He has them all separated by color, and clean-up is much easier now!
Amanda E.
We have this for the employees at the hotel i work at. it is great! i love that its soo colorful!
Sarah O.
Dayton, KY
I had my eye on this for a long time and finally found it really cheap on eBay and snatched it up. It's so pretty and colorful in person but the drawers are really thin and cheap. Once it has anything in it and you pull it out it tries to come off the track which is just a tiny piece of metal and it shaves the plastic off when you close them and it isn't worth the price they suggest you pay for it. If you can find it for a low price and don't need to put a lot in it, it works great but I wouldn't pay full price.
Aissa B.
Love this cart for storing kids pencils and other art supplies. You just have to make sure the when you assembled it, every thing is tight or else the drawers just falls.
cristina c.
I live in a small crowded apparment this thing would be perfect to help organize some of the clutter
stephanie h.
How much space will it take ?? will it be a lot