Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Healthy Gourmet Wet Cat Food - Ocean Fish & Tuna

Blue Healthy Gourmet™ Wet Cat Food - Ocean Fish & Tuna

Feed your cat like family with BLUE canned cat food. Made with wholesome ingredients, featuring delicious real fish, it's sure to be a feline favorite.

Has anyone’s cat given a verdict on this?
I have noticed my kitty has a bit of a food sensitivity and am wanting to switch to a different brand...is this fairly gentle on the tummy?
My cat will only eat pate canned food. Is all of the canned food pate?
Start your review of Blue Healthy Gourmet™ Wet Cat Food - Ocean Fish & Tuna!
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Purchased at: PETCO
My cats literally run to the kitchen every time they hear me putting bowls away because they think I am getting them a can of this wet food. They absolutely love it! Great ingredients and not too pricey!
TaShyra G.
Blue Healthy Gourmet™ Wet Cat Food - Ocean Fish & Tuna uploaded by TaShyra G.
I like this food for the ingredient list, but my kitty really doesn’t care for it. He eats it begrudgingly, but never before giving me a look of disdain. He also leaves some in his bowl, which is very unlike him. I won’t be getting this one again.
Kylee K.
Columbia, PA
Blue Healthy Gourmet™ Wet Cat Food - Ocean Fish & Tuna uploaded by Kylee K.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kitten absolutely loves this. He will meow at all hours of the day in hopes I give him another. Not to mention the ingredients... so healthy compared to others. You would be silly not to try this.
Regan G.
My kitten LOVES this. Twice a week I swap this with her dry food. When I get it out of the cupboard she runs up and starts meowing. You can usually find it on sale every month as pet stores if you have a reward card, like petperks at pet smart.
shannon E.
Colchester, VT
I had to put my youngest cat back on this stuff after he gained alot of weight while my oldest cat was sick. And usually my animals don't like the taste of the "healthier" processed foods but surprisingly Felix really enjoys this food. It is pate but there is a different milky consistentcy to it that he really likes. He had never been sick eating this . He gets a half a can a day and I have had no problems . I would recommend this to any one that has an overweight cat and especially one that is a picky eater.
Larissa M.
Grants Pass, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I get this in the pate’ pack and my babies love it! I add a little warm water and make it a bit soupie, they love it!! I have a young adult and senior w/ sensitive stomach
Jess T.
Indn Hbr Bch, FL
One snap of the cantata and my little guy comes running. He can’t get enough of it and it gives him all the vitamins he needs.
Nicole L.
Sioux Falls, SD
My cat loves this! As soon as I take the can out of the fridge she starts meowing super loudly and runs to her bowl.
Celeste B.
Cicero, IL
as soon as i open a can my kitty runs to the kitchen, she absolutely loves these and they’re not in those large cans that just stink up the fridge all week, they small and can be finished within a day or two
Aracely L.
I love Blue Buffalo kitten food. This is the only flavor in canned food I could find for kitten though. I wish they had more flavors to choose from. But anyways my 2 kittens love this regardless.