Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
Blue Healthy Gourmet Wet Cat Food - Meaty Morsels Chicken

Blue Healthy Gourmet™ Wet Cat Food - Meaty Morsels Chicken

Feed your cat like family with BLUE canned cat food. Made with wholesome ingredients, featuring delicious real meaty chicken, it's sure to be a feline favorite.

What kind of wet food do give your cats? I give mine[product:blue-buffalo-blue-healthy-gourmettm-meaty-morsel-cat-food].
Start your review of Blue Healthy Gourmet™ Wet Cat Food - Meaty Morsels Chicken!
Kristie M.
Skowhegan, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
Mr Percy, my adult outdoor cat loves the healthy gourmet line of blue buffalo wet cat food. I like the price I pay for it, its very affordable. Win win for both if us. Thanks Blue Buffalo.
Carmen K.
San Francisco, CA
My kitties love this! To be fair, they are not super picky but they definitely meow like crazy when they hear me peel back the lid. I checked out the ingredients and my goal was to get my cats off Friskies and Fancy Feast (i.e. the McDonalds of cat food) so they can lead a long healthy life. I also find that they are fuller for longer after consuming high quality cat food. Definitely recommend this brand, particularly the chicken meaty morsels.
Amy F.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: PETCO
My kittens excitement for wet food tells me she loved it 😂😉 and boy does she get SO excited when I feed her the yummy kind of food (wet food) :)
Nicole K.
Elizabethtown, PA
My cats are very picky eaters. They seem to absolutely love those. They also eat raw chicken so this is a pretty close relative I think.
Abby G.
Moline, IL
My cat loves the meaty morsels versions of blue buffalo. He is super picky and this is in our mix of go-tos. I hate how expensive it is, so we usually only get a few at a time but I also believe they use good ingredients so I understand the higher price.
Raine C.
Indianapolis, IN
Our 14 year old adult cat loves meaty morsels. Although he has no teeth, this is the easiest food he can eat. It makes it easy for him to get chunks into his mouth but is soft enough to eat with no teeth and doesn’t require endless hours of licking with his you tongue to get food in his mouth!
Megan J.
Wyckoff, NJ
My cats love this wet canned food. I only feed them blue buffalo brand food. I have tried giving them the canned pate, but they don't like it as much as the morsels.
tina B.
McHenry, IL
good value for a large can. has healthy added vitamins and fiber and my cats seems to like this flavor
Ashley O.
My cats go absolutely nuts when they see teaching for their breakfast ever since we switched to Blue Buffalo. They literally climb my leg to get to the can of I don’t get it in their dishes quick enough. I was never a wet food fan because it honestly smells disgusting, but after a vet visit and learning how great it is for their coats, digestive systems etc we added it in. We tried others and our first cat turned her nose and refused to touch it. Blue Buffalo is a keeper as the cats love it, it’s convenient to find, full of the good stuff and free of the crap.
Jenn O.
Mohawk,TN
My Calliope loves this stuff. Its cleaner than the rest and wont make my animals sick. It can be pricy but thats the way it goes if you want the best of the best for your fur kids.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer R.